Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lost_hope

Oily skin every few hours

hi, my skin gets oily every few hours, and theres no controlling it.

i use clean&clear oil blotting sheets which helps for a little while but it my face gets greasy not too soon after. i was wondering if anyone else had this issue and if so, do u have any reccomendations of ridding it?

If you're on the CSR, think about using a lot less moisturizer or none at all. You won't be as oily then.

yup....just keep moisturizing and cleaning ur face....a quick trip to the bathroom can solve this

Why keep moisturizing?Where did this person say they even moisturized? Anyways, for the billionth and one time loading on lotion atop already oily skin doesnt supress the oil secretion the glands simply are too big and pump out too much and only way to "solve" this is to take Accutane which alters the sebaceous glands.

i found using oil-free mosturizer makes my skin actually less oily. if ur skin is too dry your oil glands will over work giving you mad oily skin. well thats what happened to me.

dont use the blotting pads or wash your face or whatever you are doing. the more you take the oil away from your skin, the more your body will produce to get it back to what it thinks is normal. for example, when you run your finger down your nose and your finger shines with the oil, let it the fuck be. with a little time and moisturizer, your body will hopefully rebalance its oil production. buena suerte