Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I have religiously taken water lemon for the last four months every morning. I was wondering yesterday, what is the difference between lime and lemon in general? I heard lemon is a greater source of vitamin C, but besides that not much...could I do lime water instead and have the same results? Thanks

Hello,

I have religiously taken water lemon for the last four months every morning. I was wondering yesterday, what is the difference between lime and lemon in general? I heard lemon is a greater source of vitamin C, but besides that not much...could I do lime water instead and have the same results? Thanks

Yes you could

I drink a glass of water with lemon in the morning, then if I want more citrus later in the day I go for lime.. same thing I think, if you get a lime at perfect ripeness it's sweet like an orange, one of my favorite things...

Hello,

this is really very simple..

corona + lemon = bad

corona + lime = good

did you notice in the equations above, that despite the change of fruit, the corona was always present..?

i rest my case.

:whistle: