Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
finsta

A good face cleanser without harshe detergents

In my march to get out advice on products with non-irritating ingredients such as www.skinbio.com copper peptides, and 2% sal acid. I recommend anyone looking to get a facial cleanser look at Diane Yvonnes Rose Hip Seed Cleanser and Whaet Germ cleanser at her site www. dianneyvonne.com. Once again this women knows what she is talking about from personal as well as professional cosmetics experience. I have been using her Rose Hip cleanser along with Dr. Pickards copper peptides and my skin is flawless. No more redness, irritation, etc. Benzol Peroxide and all these other things always irritated my skin. This is my message. YOUR SKIN DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO MONTHS OF IRRITATION BEFORE IT GET TEMPORARILY CLEAR, key word temporarily clear not consistently clear like it should be. Take a look at Diane Yvonnes Rose Hip Seed cleanser for dry skin and wheat germ cleanser for oily skin. Gurantee you wont go back.

"Finsta get clear is my motto"-Finsta