Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
so damn unpretty

Why can't acne give you "days off"

like 1 or maybe 2 a year? Is that too much to ask? Obviously...Nooo, no days off for your skin because that would make you way too happy. Make your life bearable for awhile. But We just can't do that for you can we? No because we are ACNE, we conquer , we destroy :wall: we make you feel like s**t :ninja:

yes i am in a grumpy mood :(

I know, but think of all those times you do have a good day and you get so excited it's turning around, only to be CRUSHED. Sorry, that was not needed... I hope you feel better... sometimes ya just gotta rant!

Guest PurpleHaze1

like 1 or maybe 2 a year? Is that too much to ask? Obviously...Nooo, no days off for your skin because that would make you way too happy. Make your life bearable for awhile. But We just can't do that for you can we? No because we are ACNE, we conquer , we destroy :wall: we make you feel like s**t :ninja:

Your so pretty though :wub::wub:

because you're the only one that will care as much as you think it affects you

Your so pretty though :wub::wub:

naw <3

my eyes do change colours though :dance: lol

I know, but think of all those times you do have a good day and you get so excited it's turning around, only to be CRUSHED. Sorry, that was not needed... I hope you feel better... sometimes ya just gotta rant!

yeah those days suck also

Yeah...I have that sometimes. I get a day off from acne breakouts. (Not marks though, doh) But then the next day...Bam. Another pimple pops up. :( I hate that.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Days off? lol. you make it sound like having acne is a job...

Yeah. More like a full time job x 600. I say we all quit this job?

Whoo Im with you on that one!!!

Yeah. More like a full time job x 600. I say we all quit this job?

Whoo Im with you on that one!!!

:dance:

kind of is

a shitty job :lol:

Yeah...I have that sometimes. I get a day off from acne breakouts. (Not marks though, doh) But then the next day...Bam. Another pimple pops up. :( I hate that.

gerhh those suck =/

Acne doens't conquer and destroy, we do. We conquer and destroy that little bastard called acne. He's like a sadistic little kid with a can of spraypaint that likes to cover up everyone's beautiful face. Doesn't matter though, because we'll catch the little bastard. :]

Keep your head up, because even if you don't see it yourself, you're really a beautiful girl. Honestly, other people hardly ever even notice acne. Unless you've got a more severe case, it's almost always all in your head. I never notice acne on a girl unless I'm thinking about it at them time.

You're pretty, so keep working on bitch-slapping acne. :]

Alex