Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
5fiive5

The ipledge program can suck it.

Soooooo Lame.. It's now 18 days after I was prescribed accutane.. still have a shitty face. Went to the pharmacy only a couple hours after the lame ass 7 day limit-which my doctor had no clue about! I couldn't pick up my DAMN prescription. This the gayest program ever. I have called the number on my card and get so frustrated with th this automated voice i wanna shoot someone. Even the phone system sucks. My mom called Washington D.C. and filed a complaint, and they didn't even return her call about it-a week later. Noww what? wait fucking 30 days to go to another appt. pay the god damn gay derm to give me another precription.. f -this shit, :ninja: i am soo pissed right now, i hope i see my derm around town.. i gonna let him have it. as well as any government faggot in the ipledge bullshit.. eerrhrhhhhhghhhhh

i'm a dude, and there's no way im gettin pregnant..

why did you wait seven days to fill you prescription? sounds like it is your fault man.

Dang that sucks but you'll get it soon :D Just stay strong!!! I had a friend of mine who had that same thing happen to her. It really sucks!! My pharmacist was kind of enough to give it to me even tho I was too day late.. Idk if he checked or not but it said do not dispense after august 12 and I got it on the 14th.

Your doctor didn't know this? Where did he go to medical school? Mexico?

Things like this make me want to go to medical school. I friggin' know more about skin that these 'tards. :lol:

You get an iPledge folder with all of the information, including the 7-day limits in it (with the form you had to sign). If you did not read it, it is no one's fault but your own that you missed the pick-up window. Sucks that you have to spend more money on the derm visit and wait a month for your next prescription, but it's not like the information is hidden away. You signed a form that you read and understood everything. Remember checking off all the points?

Same thing happened to me... get it thru a Candian Pharmacy (only about $200 for a 30 day 60 mg dose)

www.medsforless.com

Worked for me... all you need is your script and your iPledge card - there is no seven day window.

Cheers,

Philk