Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Before and After

MemberMember
(@mistermihai)

Posted : 09/11/2006 3:38 pm

Hello. My name is Mike and would just like to contribute a few pictures of me before accutane and after. My journey began January of this year and ended in June of this year. Through out the six months, I was on a consistent dosage of 80mg of Sotret. I have to admit that I was very lucky in that i never really experienced any side effects during those six months, not even dry skin or severly dried lips. Even though the accutane did not have any negative effects on me, I would still hope that people who would like to start on accutane do remind themselves that everyones body is diffrent, and what might not effect me could possibly affect someone else. I tried just about anything from over the counter creams to prescription strength type of stuff before getting on the accutane. Now that I am done with the accutane, I was wondering if any of ya veterans reccomend any post accutane treatments. I have some left over red marks that finally are beggining to show signs of fading, and some minor scars(i think) that you might be able to see in my pics. I will post more After accutane pics as soon as I get a hold of my camera again. If anyone has any questions, I will try to reply to them as best I could.

Here are the pics.

BEFORE:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

AFTER:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

MemberMember
(@kanmi)

Posted : 09/11/2006 3:59 pm

Your skin looks amazing! Thank you very much for sharing. Actually though, we have a pinned thread at the top of the page for before and after pics. Maybe you could put these pictures in that thread as well?

MemberMember
(@nick_04)

Posted : 09/11/2006 4:14 pm

That's some brilliant results! My skin looks like the first pic's...let's hope it works out like that for me :)

MemberMember
(@mistermihai)

Posted : 09/11/2006 4:39 pm

Hey, thanks for the replies. I will definately post the pics in the Before and After thread. Thanks for the

comments as well. Good luck with your regimens!

MemberMember
(@mistermihai)

Posted : 09/12/2006 5:34 am

Hi. The accutane began to show results after about a 2-month period where my face basically was in neutral. There was no positives, but at the same time, no negatives i.e. initial breakout. After those 2 months, the results were starting to get very noticible.

MemberMember
(@jjmo7)

Posted : 07/06/2015 2:11 am

Wow those are great results. I'm in the first week of my third month, at 60 mg per day. Since I've started, my face has only gotten worse. i guess you could say the "initial breakout" has lasted all of the first two months. However, I just today noticed that my chin is clearing up and that my right cheek is actually kind of smooth in the bottom half! I hope this is a good sign. My left side is still terrible and covered in red marks and scabs and whatnot but hopefully this means it's going to start working. Congrats on your success with the medicine, I hope it works for me too