Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chance1843

Clearasil Oil Control Wipes

yup its nasty stuff full of nasty alcohols which make you feel clean for a while but it will just aggravate your skin and your spots/blemishes will turn a deeper shade of red.

Clearasil sucks sure it drys up the oilyness of the skin and will dry up big spots but is wayyy to harsh for most acne and will damage your skin/pores leading to more breakouts. That the problem with most over the counter shit like oxy and clearasil.

:evil: Evil product. :evil:

if it does contain any menthol or alcohols then it should reduce the oilyness but its harsh on your skin. Which ususally mean blemishes/red marks that can lead to more acne. If your going too use it then use an oil free moisturiser afterwards to avoid over drying and that should calm any irratation the wipes may cause.

clearasil is generally rubbbish though, it kills the skin. Ive used practically all the products such as these before i found the forums and they damaged my skin and promoted more acne and excessive dryness.

thats me though my skins quite sensitive, you might be different!

This isnt a face wash, its just a oil sheet wipe. Same difference?

If it's the thing that's supposed to take off oil and sweat but supposedly not your make up (Idk if we're talking about the same thing) but yeah, my friend used one of those and said it works well

Guest Sebastian_K

Seriously dont waste your time on them. I brought them once and there a waste.

Plain old tissue is cool, if you feel your skin is going oil overload.

I wouldnt recommend clearasil..i used the washes before and they irritated my skin sooo bad...u shud try stick to stuff thats not for acne prone skin - otherwise it just ends up irritating ur face...IMO anyway :)