Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have acne and i have roaccutane too and iv been on it for 2 weeks so i feel quite hapy and confident compared to when i wasnt taking the drug. thing is since school term has started again I'm finding i only feel anxious around one certain friend. I'm lucky in the fact that at my school hardly any bullying. so i dont get called pizza face etc. the worst iv got when i got back was people looking at me for a little longer than usual, but not in a bad way, i guess they were just shocked id come back form holiday with full blown floric acne.

But this one friend, my best friend i guess as a matter of fact has been making sort of undirect comments and stuff. on Friday she yawned loudly in a latin lesson and saying sumthing like "acne" outloud. i felt very anxious after that because this huge nodule had come up on my cheek.(gone now) but today i come back thinking if i act confident and feel it i can overcome anything and it will be much better in a few weeks or so. but today, it was going well but then she started saying about how her and her boyfriend love picking each others spots. i said i thought that was grosse. end of. then i prodded her nose because she had a mark were she had picked a spot and i said it looked cute(yes we are indeed a little weird) and she said "o. well its going to get all pussy now" and i asked if it was becos of my finger(hoping she wasnt referring to my face!!!) but she just looked towards the board. What I find distressing is that she may actually think my acne is infectious! and so she feels she has to undirectly comment and stuff about it.

When i got home i found a large pussy spot on the side of my face she was sitting next to, maybe explaining her mini-story on picking, and 2 on my forhead. thing is this is kind of my intial break out stage. i wake up and there are no spots hardly, no puss anyway and then they grow thru out the day. i cant exactly pick them because it bad for the skin and it will probably scar(not want!), and i cant monitor how bad they get thru out the day. ie i cant help that i get minging spots! i just want her to stop being the only one to make me feel slightly uncomfortable! i dunno wat to do... i just want to get thru these dreaded first few weeks!

elle

a large pussy spot?

hahah i saw that too. for a minute i though your freinds was a lezbo or somethin

but there is only one solution to your problem

punch her in the face

Welcome to life. Life 1.0 is a bitch at times.

"What I find distressing is that she may actually think my acne is infectious!"

It is. To a certain degree. It's very hard. You'd have to rub your faces against each-other or something, and then take hormones to kill some of your immune system. It'd work though.

Pussy spot? Hm, nothing sus.

Look, your options are to do something, or not. Put up with it, or tell her. Otherwise unless you're miraculously cured, well you'll have to choose one.

Good luck though.

hey same!i got a friend who makes indirect comments about my face too all the time and stare at my face occasionally making me feel so uneasy.but she is a real good friend of mine.oh well.acne sux,makes us feel so unnormal :(

i made kind of a similar post.

i plan to beat the shit outta the guy of he makes a comment. fucking loser. he can't even get a girl with a clear face.