Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephen*

How to mask ACV smell?

What concentration are you using? I am using 50/50 and really don't notice any smell after a few minutes. The only time I did was when it was really really hot and my face was sweating. I smelled it in the car. Pretty gross I must admit. Maybe only use it at night before you go to bed? I am thinking once a day is pretty much good as long as you can leave it on. So far tho, it is really fading my old red marks and making the new ones fade faster. So I guess the stink is worth it!

the 50/50 solution doesn't really smell, but SpaceBass said (and I have read it also) by adding drops of lavendar to the ACV toner it should help mask the smell. Lavendar is goo dofr your skin, it is very calming and soothing.

I almost think it smells like"red mark free skin"!

I can withstand the smell if it helps my skin.

we would go through pretty much anything to rid are acne.

I actually think I put too much on last night and over did it after a shave.

made my face super red. next moring seemed to calm more.

I just want to spray my face eveey 45min if I could.

I almost think it smells like"red mark free skin"!

I can withstand the smell if it helps my skin.

we would go through pretty much anything to rid are acne.

I actually think I put too much on last night and over did it after a shave.

made my face super red. next moring seemed to calm more.

I just want to spray my face eveey 45min if I could.

Heya, be careful if your face is going red!! I totally know how u wanna spray ur face with it every 45 mins, but I kinda did that, well, not every 45 mins but a lot, and it made my skin react and go all horrible. So stick to the once or twice a day!!

What concentration are you using? I am using 50/50 and really don't notice any smell after a few minutes. The only time I did was when it was really really hot and my face was sweating. I smelled it in the car. Pretty gross I must admit. Maybe only use it at night before you go to bed? I am thinking once a day is pretty much good as long as you can leave it on. So far tho, it is really fading my old red marks and making the new ones fade faster. So I guess the stink is worth it!

I am on 50/50 too.

The smell will go after a few minutes, but come back when I sweat.

I also think that the stink is worth it, but my sister always says that I stink. I don;t care!

I'd like to add that I have substituted the water with green tea in my 50/50 ACV mix. I think the green tea neutralizes the ACV smell more than just the water. It doesn't completely take the smell away, but I think it does help a little bit, which makes it worth it.

I'd also like to note that using green tea instead of water can be more beneficial for the mix too, because green tea has its own share of goodies in it. ;)

Acne and Green Tea

Here are some highlights.

Green tea also helps to reduce inflammation, hormonal activity and aids in detoxification - which is all good news for acne sufferers.