Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Jaw line acne!

Okay I didnt know where to post this, but I thought I might post it in the health forum because I think jaw line acne has alot to do with what is going on internally. Does anyone else suffer with jaw line acne? My jaw is never given a rest when it comes to pimples. I can even see them coming, they start off as small white bumps barely visable and then they explode into this red mark, then they quickly get a white head. The worst ones are right on my jaw almost underneath my jaw. I never had pimple here until I was 19... and they just dont LET UP!!! I noticed that alot of girls my age (early 20s) have jaw line acne, I went shopping yesterday and noticed quite a few girls with jawline pimples, and no pimples anywhere else... there has got to be a reason we have this problem. I was told it was hormonal, but how do you correct that? I've been on EPO for quite a while now and havent noticed a difference, someone told me to go on spiraldactone (sp?) and I asked my doctor about it but she wouldnt give it to me, she said it wouldnt help me. I have changed my birth control pill a few times with no success. I'm so f#cking annoyed by this sh#t, I'm sure everyone else on here is too... I'm just so sick of it though... any insite on this?

i am a male and I too get jawline acne.. Everyone is always saying it is hormonal yet when I am on a raw food diet I do not get ANY jawline acne, when I do get a few breakouts elsewhere..

I use to get jawline acne.. try 2 tablespoon of flaxseed oil every day....it has really helped with my hormonal jawline acne.. Google flaxseed oil and acne, you'll find more info on why.

I use to get jawline acne.. try 2 tablespoon of flaxseed oil every day....it has really helped with my hormonal jawline acne.. Google flaxseed oil and acne, you'll find more info on why.

Hey, so flaxseed oil hey? What if I took it in pill form? Thanks.

Knowshow, I would try crazy acne diets if I wasnt so skinny already, I cant afford to lose weight. Glad you found a way to control your jawline acne though :).

You can take it in pill form, but you'd need 14 gel caps to equal 1 tablespoon. I'd rather take the tablespoon..and it's more fresh..