Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baller1

Guess whos back.....

Ya thats right, my acne seems to be coming back. Over two years ago, i had very bad acne and my doctor put me on minocylin, it worked like a charm and my face has been realatively clear for those 2 years, now however, it seems to be coming back with a vengeance, why do u think this is and what should i do?

I am guessing my immune system just got used to the minocylin and it jsut doesn't work like it used to.

I also cant picture using benzoyl peroxide in the morning, what will happen if i only use it at nite?

thanks for teh help.

Why can't you see using BP in the morning? If you gently rub it into your skin, it won't leave you white and pasty, if that's what you're worried about. i use it in the AM and PM, I wash in the shower, pat my face dry, put the BP on, gently rub it into my skin, and then after a few minutes put my moisturizer on. Using it twice a day keeps my acne under control and my skin clear. Just once a day wouldn't do it for me.

iI do not use bp in the morning anymore, only at night. I use the acne cure regimen in am and evening just use salicylic wash and lots of bp. I haven't had a pimple in weeks.