Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice2k

EFA for Balance Hormones level?

I've heard and read on many books that EFA 100% helps to balance hormone levels ? Is it really true? Worked for you?

PS: EFA contain Omgea 3,6,9 - I have Flaxseed Oil capsule is it replace place of EFA?

Thanks

I've heard and read on many books that EFA 100% helps to balance hormone levels ? Is it really true? Worked for you?

PS: EFA contain Omgea 3,6,9 - I have Flaxseed Oil capsule is it replace place of EFA?

Thanks

Here is my experience. If I eat 8 or 10 table spoons of flaxseed per day, I hardly get any new pimples and it reduces/prevents inflammation. Sure it is a ton of omega 3, but 99% of all people are deficient (they have too many omega-6 and too little omega-3).

You might want to use the seeds btw, they have fiber, which absorbs toxins and stabilize insulin levels. Just about all supermarkets carry whole flax seed too, so it isn't difficult to get ahold of it.

Anyway, if you use the seeds, just get a decent blender and blend them into a powder and drink 8-10 glasses daily. You will notice immediate results.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=n...ent&dbid=84