Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kibb

AUSTRALIA, VICTORIA- where can i find smooth beam treatment?

after reading about the raves of smoothbeam.. where can i get it done in victoria australia, anyone?

i search the internet but it gives no results...

hi shaylee,

interesting.. i dun mind doing clearlight before smoothbeam.. dunno if i could do one after the other.. do ya know any practices providing that service? i read the website and searched under practitioners but it shows nothing on australia.

i saw there is a thread on clearlight in 'prescription' index.. i will post questions regarding clearlight in that thread..

Thnx

Kibb

gday kibb

i sent an email to [email protected] and they replied with where the first location for clearlight will be when available in sa. i bet its already in vic though. should be november they tell me for here... seems like they are in a beauty saloon ??? - Reflection Skin & Body Care located

at 352 Shepherds Hill Rd, Blackwood SA 5051, PH: 8278 7867

not sure about the whole thing but will check it out for sure.

i also got onto another light treatment and they provided me with a few contacts too Pulsed Light Therapy(03)5134-6954 & (03) 9370-1960 in Melbourne. (lucky i kept the email eh?!)

so whats the deal with smoothbeam then?

its all very interesting...

hi shaylee,

Smoothbeam is a treatment for minor shallow scarring which can gives up to 90% improvement to overall texture of skin. It breaks down scar tissue and promotes collagen growth benealth the skin. if ya r interested ya can check the thread 'smootbeam' under Scar Treatment index. If it is not offered in australia i might go offshore for the treatment.

Im not sure if smootbeam does help with active acne.. probably not.. clearlight seems to be a good option to treat zits.. although theres not much review from users.. if there is more concrete proof of its effectiveness i might give it a go before doing smoothbeam :-s