Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Siouxsie

Had bacne - got rid of it so easily

Well I realize that everyone's acne issues are different & the causes for breakouts vary....but it was such dumb little things that were making me break out!

1. I used let my wet hair hang down my back upon getting out of the shower. Well, all that conditioner dripping down my back was the main cause of my bacne. Now I immediatley wrap my hair in a towel & only take it out once it is no longer soaking wet & I am either ready to blow dry it or pull it up. Funny thing is, my dry hair against my back gives me no problems....and I did not change my conditioner either.

2. I change my pj shirt every night. I used to wear the same shirt a few nights in a row.

That was it for me. I know a lot of people will require more, but if you have never tried this, then do. That was all it took for me.

if you are wondering, my bacne was a combo of papules, postules, large red painful nodules & a few whiteheads, mostly in the top to middle section of my back where my hair hangs. I would get anywhere from3 to 10 at a time. Now I maybe get 1 or 2 zits a year on my back and usually I am 100% clear :)

Well I realize that everyone's acne issues are different & the causes for breakouts vary....but it was such dumb little things that were making me break out!

1. I used let my wet hair hang down my back upon getting out of the shower. Well, all that conditioner dripping down my back was the main cause of my bacne. Now I immediatley wrap my hair in a towel & only take it out once it is no longer soaking wet & I am either ready to blow dry it or pull it up. Funny thing is, my dry hair against my back gives me no problems....and I did not change my conditioner either.

2. I change my pj shirt every night. I used to wear the same shirt a few nights in a row.

That was it for me. I know a lot of people will require more, but if you have never tried this, then do. That was all it took for me.

if you are wondering, my bacne was a combo of papules, postules, large red painful nodules & a few whiteheads, mostly in the top to middle section of my back where my hair hangs. I would get anywhere from3 to 10 at a time. Now I maybe get 1 or 2 zits a year on my back and usually I am 100% clear :)

Thanks. I was going to ask what conditioners do not contribute to backne. I'll try drying my or putting it in a towel before I wear it down.