Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inexplicableromance

CoverGirl Smoothers & Outlast Pressed Powder

I read their reviews on MakeUp Alley but I still have a mixed feeling about them. The Outlast Pressed Powder had a good review, but there were only 2 reviewers. Has anyone had any experiences with them?

I'm looking for a pressed powder that really works. I'm using CoverGirl's Fresh Look powder right now, and although it has good coverage my face still becomes oily, literally under an hour. My skin is pretty darn oily and I really need a powder that will keep my skin shine-free for at least more than 2 hours.

Anyone, please?

ive never tried it. i have tried sally hansen cornsilk powder though, and that stuff works well. if your skin keeps getting oily, try using a toner every night. the toner will help a ton.

I just bought the CoverGirl TruBlend and havent used it yet because im very scared to break out..... also dont want it to cause more oil and what not..

btw im a guy any tips? :pray:

I just bought the CoverGirl TruBlend and havent used it yet because im very scared to break out..... also dont want it to cause more oil and what not..

btw im a guy any tips? :pray:

Carefullll =\ ... I haven't heard the best things about covergirl trublend..

^ ahha thanks yea im nervous and dont wanna break out im just tryin to cover up some pimples n marks really fast without having to apply all this bs just by padding one of those pads and i thought this would help!

The cover girl website says the outlast pressed pounder is hypo-allergenic, non-commodogenic and all that good stuff.

So anyone actually used it?