Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nloo

neutrogena on the spot vs natures cure

Neutrogena on-the-spot is 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, I think Nature's Cure is the same (someone correct me if I am wrong here).

So technically they should work pretty much the same.

Doesn't Nature's Cure come with some sort of homeopathic pills or something in addition to the cream?

yea, I just ran to drugstore.com and was reading up on it.

As far as BP effectiveness goes, studies show 2.5% to be just as effective as the higher strengths, but with less irritation.

So both N on-the-spot and the cream from the Nature's Cure kit would work fine with the CSR, you would just have more dryness from the 5% BP.

I don't know anything about the homeopathic pills. Not sure if they are effective or not. I haven't seen many people around here who have commented on it.

If you want to do the Clear Skin Regimen, I'd say go with the Neutrogena on-the-spot for now, along with a gentle unmedicated cleanser and an oil-free non-comedogenic moisturizer. Then, if you get the chance you can try the CSR gel. It is a large tube of 2.5% BP and is more economical than both N on-the-spot and the Nature's Cure BP, since their tubes are pretty tiny, the CSR gel is a better buy.

Good luck!