Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Case N

I CAVED. Mountain Dew, BBQ Fritos. Saltwater Taffy.

I eat a cookie and chocolate milk everyday. I can't help it. And when I'm at home on the weekends, I sometimes have pop or candy or something.

I absolutely love the Hershey's Milk Chocolate With Almonds and Toffee

mmmmmmmm...Toooooooooffeeeeeee

:surprised:

Haha actually im 22, but I get 18 all the time :angel:

I think my diet is making me look younger ;)

p.s) I just ate like 10 of my moms mint cookies... like half the box! I'm in trouble :doh:

Haha actually im 22, but I get 18 all the time :angel:

I think my diet is making me look younger ;)

p.s) I just ate like 10 of my moms mint cookies... like half the box! I'm in trouble :doh:

I'm 23.

So how bout' you come to my house :think: and we can eat all kinds of bad stuff together. Like a sleepover :liar:

Yesterday I ate two of these homemade macadamia nut/chocolate/cookie bar things which are basically nuts, sugar, butter, and chocolate, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. PMS. Yeah, whatevah.

Damn sounds good, cept the pms part

Case,

Do you follow a diet in line with your metabolic type? I seem to recall one of your posts suggesting so. At any rate, this thread brough a smile to my face. While visiting my grandparents' house over labor day weekend, my grandma baked cut-out sugar cookies with buttery icing and sprinkles and all that good stuff. Sugars and refined carbohydrates are bad for anyone, but they're even worse for protein types like myself so I was able to resist eating them, but DAMN they smelled good!

Case,

Do you follow a diet in line with your metabolic type? I seem to recall one of your posts suggesting so. At any rate, this thread brough a smile to my face. While visiting my grandparents' house over labor day weekend, my grandma baked cut-out sugar cookies with buttery icing and sprinkles and all that good stuff. Sugars and refined carbohydrates are bad for anyone, but they're even worse for protein types like myself so I was able to resist eating them, but DAMN they smelled good!

:clap: :clap: :clap: ***throws confetti at Tristam***

Case,

I'm a mixed type. I don't seem to be predominantly either. Although at one point I was convinced I was a protein type, but that was just wishful thinking.

[email protected]@K AT ME I'M BUFF. :ninja:

/isn't buff at all

Heyyyyyyyy way to call me out on your new thread title :shock:

Oh that's right. Would you like to be un-called out?

I can make things happen like that, I have connections.

I was told repeatedly by my mum that my spots were caused by food but I didn't listen

Before I realised how wrong I was, I was eating every day:

1/2 packets of crisps

chocolate muffin

penguin

2/3/4 biscuits

oreos

glass of coke/lemonade

You were eating a penguin?! No wonder your face was breaking out! :)

Totally, penguins are the biggest acne aggravators there are.

I had my suspicions

Now it's confirmed

Penguins may be all cute and cuddly

But they harbor Acne Cooties.

Green smoothie for breakfast.

Snacked on cashews, banannas, had some weird whole foods bar that has only fruits and vegetables in it and a Lara bar too... I haven't been eating a traditional lunch lately... cup of espresso as well.

Dinner will probably be some kind of mixture of stir fried veggies, lightly fried new potatoes, salad greens possibly?

"I never understood the philosophy of sugar free cookies. If you're going to eat shit, then eat shit. Just don't eat shit all the time."

-Jason Statham

i really liked this quote. i was reading like men's health or something like that. for those who don't know him, hes like that guy in transporter or crank, awesome shit.

Haha I've been eating pretty good lately, i didnt really feel guilty about anything I ate today.

-Breaky: Cream of rice (tastes like cream of wheat but better, and it's gluten free :))

-Lunch: A wrap (I have yet to find gluten free wraps though :() filled with all kinds of veggies and turkey, with a cold kidney bean and chick pea salad (yummy)

-Snack: Almonds

-Dinner: Mashed potatoes (used rice milk to soften them), meat loaf and peas and carrots.

Yesterday I had 4 french rolls (bread) with artichoke spread, sundried tomatoe and basil thinly sliced turkey, tomatoe slices and parsley sandwiches. Today I welcome 2 new zits on my left cheek on my face that's been clear for a good while. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. MUST NOT EAT BREAD MUST NOT EAT BREAD

Tonight - big bowl of vanilla ice cream with a brownie in the middle, and chocolate sauce alll over.

Green smoothies sound really delicious. But I don't want to have to clean my blender.