Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fredemerc

i have an aloe vera plant

im used to constantly battling acne, but as of late im actually sort of acne-free. now ive got hella bad red marks (all over my face--very red!). i mean, its not THAT hard to cover the marks with makeup until hopefully time helps them fade, but ive seen people write about store bought aloe vera gel and i am thinking about giving it a go. i have an aloe vera plant so i was thinking of just breaking off a bit of that and rubbing it on my face. will this yield better results than the store stuff or will it have the same effect? i feel stupid asking cause theyre bascially the same thing, but it doesnt hurt to ask i guess.

i thought so...do they do something to the aloe vera stuff they sell in stores? if its 100% aloe vera it should be the same thing, right? maybe im just being naive. i just dont want to kill the poor thing breaking pieces off every day.

Guest buttonit

theres one called fruit of the earth 100% aloe vera gel w/ no alcohol or coloring. but if you look at the ingredients it has a few things.