Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
not2bad

Know any good derms in or around Flint MI?

I am currently in Los Angeles California and have found a derm who will be doing smoothbeam and TCA CROSS on me. However my boyfriend who is in Flint Michigan wants me to go live with him. He said he can't wait any more for me to get my treatment and he said I should just get my treatments there. So I would like to know if anyone here knows of any good derms in Flint Michigan or any place close to Flint? I want to be prepared for when I get there. And if you do know any what scar treatments do they offer? I would like to find someone who does smoothbeam...I did a search on the smoothbeam website but I didn't find anyone.I would really appreciate it thank you in advance.

-not2bad

come on I know there are some Michigan people in here. I am willing to travel so any derms in Michigan please any info would be greatly appreciated.

Not2bad,

I live in the Detroit, MI area which is about 1 hour south of Flint. I go to a Laser Center in Canton, MI for my smoothbeam treatments, which is listed on the Candela site. I think there were also a couple of places on the site that were north of Detroit, which would even be closer for you (maybe 1/2 hour or so). If you can't find them, let me know and I can forward the info to you.

=D>

Hey your in Luck, There is a Derm who has a Satilite office located in a " upscale" salon located in Grand Blanc . The Salon is called Don Franco hair company, The Phone # is 810 6948300 The Derm is Dr. Scott Friedman who is listed on the Candela site, I hope this helps you out.

Thank you both very much for the info. Ebby can you forward me the info you talked about in your post please, I would really appreciate it. Just to let you guys know, I am not yet in Michigan and have never been there so I have no idea what would be close and what wouldn't but I could just ask my boyfriend that info. Thanks again for the info I really do appreciate it.

-not2bad

not2bad,

The place I go to is the Laser Clinic in Canton, MI; her phone number is

#734/207-0000. I'm really happy with her so far. In addition to Dr. Friedman that was posted to you previously, there is a place in Troy, MI called Electrolysis Unlimited; their phone number #248/227-7873. Troy would be closer for you; maybe 1/2 hour or so but I don't know anything about them other than their posting on the Candela site. Hope this helps!