Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ritz64

Gawd Just when my acne was clearing up!

It's been this way for awhile, just bitchin about it now.

My skin is still alittle shit (clogged pores is the worse(blackheads)), but my acne has lessned. Now Im so freakin hairy! Im hairyer then my Dad! I have alot of chest hair and it nothing but hair south of the belt line! I dont take off my shirt infront of anyone.

It's like Im suppose to be kept down.

Also if that wasnt enough (but these I dont worry about as much) I also have that skin disorder were you lose pigment in your skin. I have afew spots that tattos can cover, but bigger spots around the private area. No way to cure these yet. It's what Micheal Jackson had, but mine isnt not NEARLY as bad or hopefully wont progress that bad.

Plus Im still waiting to see if I am really losing my hair at the temples or forming a nice widow's peak =/

Nah Im pretty sure my hair is fine, also I dont want to shave because that will only make it worse in the long run.

What do you mean it will make it worse in the long run? Don't tell me you've been told that stupid old mothers tale that shaving makes your hair grow thicker....=)

Just when my ache clears up, and i start feeling confident, i wake up the next morning and my face is full again.

sad.gif

Shaving your facial hair does make it thicker biggrin.gif period - from little boy fluff to man stubble! see?

I have a hairy chest O:) I like it though... whatever you do NEVER let anyone wax your chest cause dam! it feels like your rib cage is being ripped out your body sad.gif

Actually yes it does, shaving stimulates rapid growth in hair for a few hours after shaivng, and if you do it every day then in effect it's getting thicker wink.gif

But even if your hair does grow quicker as you guys suggest, why would it grow thicker?

I have heard that the truth is it DOESN'T grow thicker, but it APPEARS thicker, so you are only half right Pete.. apparently at first it looks thicker and darker because the top of the hair is coming out(if you ever plucked your eyebrows you would know this because after a few days after plucking the hairs come in darker and thicker looking) but when it grows out completely it should look the same as before but most people don't let it grow out all the way to see that.

But even if your hair does grow quicker as you guys suggest, why would it grow thicker?

that's what i was getting at when i said the tip makes it look thicker, but that's all it is it makes it LOOK thicker it isn't actually thicker

Shaving gives the illusion that the hair is thicker because the ends of the hair become blunt and flat instead of fine and tapered. End of story!