Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been useing BenzaClin Topical gel (clindamycin-benzoyl peroxide gel) for 1 month and like 3 weeks. It really isn't working and i'm getting mad. Any body else use this product and have any tips for me? Did it work for you , did u use somethin else that worked?

thanks soo much for you help

Yep I use that. I use that with a few other things, but im tired of typing so I wont name them all unless u need me to. I used to at night 5-10mins after washing with Phisoderm Wash(salicylic acid 2.5% + very gentle) and then put on a good skin even toner/moistuzer(one in the same). Then in morning I use the same phisoderm face wash, then this BP cleanser/mask(3.5%) and then moisturize 5minutes after. Works pretty well for me, but of course I have not really tried many different things. Just try rubbing it in well in the main acne areas and then other areas just get it on lightly to prevent future breakouts. I dont know what else to tell u. I would tell u that some things dont work for certain people, but I really don't know.