Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tim1986

Dan's Face

37 members have voted

1. 1. When you look at Dans pic, He looks 100% Clear on the front page, Has anyone responded, Following EXACTLY the regimen like he has?

• Yes, 100%, Absolutely.
    • Still mild-moderate after 12 weeks
    • I have cystic, and not sure of any hope
    • It seems to be working, I am sticking with the regimen, it comes and goes, but I am hopeful
    • I am willing to give it a chance, Why not?
    • Moisturizer breaks me out, So I have to minus that from the regimen, Especially with the Cetaphil Moisturizer.
    • I find this regimen, like another one I found before this one.
    • Accutane is the answer!
    • I think Dan is a great guy, who is trying to give people information. However this method has been known.
    • I have gotten worse.
    • It is my religion!!! I love it!!!
    • Look I just think prescription Meds are for me IE, Accutane, Antibiotics, topical Retinoids.

Hey, not trying to knock off Dan at all, as with me I would like to conduct a very educational poll (to me) as far as how the consumers, like, dislike, love the CSR!!... I am on script meds, and if I am not responding, I might consider the CSR... I may not get Accutane due to insurance probs, I have mild- moderate acne!! ... Im just curious on the poll. Once again not knockin Dan, I got much respect for the guy!!

Tim

Guest buttonit

i dont do the regimen but i know 2 things.

1) some people rely on BP or else they break out. dan even said he has to do the regimen everyday or he is doomed.

2) some people will have red marks (even when they have no pimples) which will take awhile to heal.

I have been on the CSR for nearing 3 months now and have seen massive improvement. I recently found out I was doing it partly wrong (adding in an extra wash) and that was the reason for the acne holding on.

I know this will work. I just know it.

And while my face doesn't have red marks, my chest does. Once that's completely clear, I know I'll find a solution for those on these boards, too!

I have mild acne...whitehead bumps on entire forehead (like sandpaper) and blemishes on chin area 1-2 x a month. I started following the regimen a week ago to see if it would unclog the pores on my forehead and clear up the breakouts I had. Surprisingly, the whiteheads on my forehead have disappeared...I still have red spots in the areas that were broken out prior to starting the program, but they seemed to clear up pretty quickly once I started the regimen. I'm VERY surprised to have such an immediate response and I will stick with the program to avoid future breakouts.

yea CRS for 2 1/2 weeks, face feels smooth as now... red marks still tho, but im sure after a month itll be well worth it....

and dan is really hot and looks like he never had a zit and i love him and he is kinda buff i think he works out :) im a strait guy

I'm at the 6 month mark (can't believe its actually been that long).. it worked great for me; however, some people will confuse "working great" with "immediate/miraculous results." My face is in the best shape that its been in ever since.. well.. before puberty. My complexion still needs ALOT of work (I have a lot of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation), but its healthy, smooth, soft, and acne free. I haven't had more than 2 pimples (minor ones also) on my face at one time in the past month or month and a half. It doesn't get rid of acne completely or keep all of it at bay completely, but I am more than happy with the results. Stick with it 100% for at least 2.5 months (you should see rapid improvement after this point).

i was on the regimen for about a year and a half. It really worked well, but my acne was too much for it really. I had very severe bacne, and the flakes that i used to get on my face from bp got extreeemmly annoying. For me, it had to be accutane, but i expect bp will come back into my life at some point lol

accutane will hopefully have calmed my acne down forever, leaving the bp strong enough to make sure i dont start breaking out again.

I didn't really ever do the CSR...but i did BP and moisturizer twice a day which is practically the same thing.

I personally said f*** this s*** i'm sick of it. I went to a derm is just solved a lot of my problems and issues.

In every case Benzaclin >>> BP ( yes i know Benzaclin has BP in it, but it's better than normal BP by buntches)

Also Differin is great for getting rid of inflamations and marks.

i was on the regimen for about a year and a half. It really worked well, but my acne was too much for it really. I had very severe bacne, and the flakes that i used to get on my face from bp got extreeemmly annoying. For me, it had to be accutane, but i expect bp will come back into my life at some point lol

accutane will hopefully have calmed my acne down forever, leaving the bp strong enough to make sure i dont start breaking out again.

I didn't really ever do the CSR...but i did BP and moisturizer twice a day which is practically the same thing.

I personally said f*** this s*** i'm sick of it. I went to a derm is just solved a lot of my problems and issues.

In every case Benzaclin >>> BP ( yes i know Benzaclin has BP in it, but it's better than normal BP by buntches)

Also Differin is great for getting rid of inflamations and marks.

In reality BP isn't practicle for most people. I found myself staying home and rejecting people just so i could take care of my face. Yes..this is true..i wanted to stay home with this crap on my face so it could hopefully get better. Then i'd be so damn paranoid about it getting worse when i was at school and outside when i wasn't wearing the BP.

Acne has huge mental effects on a teenagers mind among anyone of any age. But BP was WAY too much upkeep for me. Now i pop two Doxycyclines, Use benzacline before i go to bed, and throw a little Differin in sensitive spots that i have, that otherwise the Benzaclin would irritate. My skin is CLEAR, NO pimples, almost not pigmentation ( it's incredibily hard to tell ...but it'll go away)

I'm like happy now..i'm confident..and best of all..i love Derms.

Parents if you're reading this, or even if you're not a parent yet, keep this in mind. If your child ever has acne, even little cases....just take them to a damn doctor and get them some perscriptions.

Screw home remedies...they don't work. Over the counter stuff doesn't work wortha damn compared to what the derm can give you.

Yeah and wait til you get off the doxycycline.....TRUST ME. Your face gets immune to the antibiotic and they will up your perscription til you get used to it again and then they will say okay we've tried everything lets go to accutane! Antibiotics kill all your GOOD and BAD bacteria. When you come off the doxy your body is going to go crazy trying to bring all the bacteria back....i.e more pimples.