Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have seen this topic in this forum before but i cant find it anymore so i figured i'll just make a new one.

We all can agree that cameras and photos can hide acne very well. so even if you wanted to show someone how bad your skin really is, often pictures do not show the real amount of inflamation, quantity, etc of your face.

I just wanted to have a topic where everone would post their best picture. By best picture, i mean their favourite picture. Not to hide the fact or anything, just to show how sometimes it may look like you seem absolutely flawless in some photos, in comparison to what you look(even feel) like in the mirror..

This thread was not opened for putting down or leaving unwanted comments, so don't even bother if thats your intention, although there is only a very small percentage of members here that would do that.

I guess i'll start it off...

IPB Image

Guest PurpleHaze1

I would really rather not show my pic.. I deleted them all in my gallery but fuck it here it is.

BTW my skin looks like this, but I still have some flaws.

IPB Image

just wanted to add that i went through my old pics also from like 5 months ago, and i saw all the pics when i was clear. it really got me sad how out of nowhere this shit happens. oh well. need to move on.

Guest PurpleHaze1

how do u guys post pics like that ? in your post ? and i how do u put it in ur signature? im so not good at those things..lol

Damn man the first pic of you looks so awesome!!

how do u guys post pics like that ? in your post ? and i how do u put it in ur signature? im so not good at those things..lol

You click the "add image" icon in the editor (looks like a picture of tree) . Then you can just paste the URL of where the pic is and it will post it in the message. You can upload your pics for free at places like photobucket.com

You click the "add image" icon in the editor (looks like a picture of tree) . Then you can just paste the URL of where the pic is and it will post it in the message. You can upload your pics for free at places like photobucket.com

O i see..ill try it today. i thought i had to create my own website or put in a code. lol. thanks a lot.

I dunno how to post my actual picture on a message but I got an attatchment picture... this was when my skin was 100% clear on Dan's regimen... then I had to stop it because it gave me wrinkles :(. It's not the best pic of me but my skin is CLEAR HERE!! haha....

post-26679-1158254374_thumb.jpg

post-26679-1158254374_thumb.jpg

You have gorgeous eyes tdot. :)

Most of you don't even have Acne.

I DO have acne, Dan's regimen just kinda masked it for a while i guess haha. right now I have lttle red pimples all around my mouth and jaw area. Most of these pictures were taken when people were looking their best... man I know I wouldnt take a pic of myself right now baha.

Kool Thread :)

Im liking this one at the moment, another favourite is in my profile :)

My pics are all quite different, no selftaken/webcam pics of me lol

IPB Image

Hey....you're all beautiful people!

Well, this is me.....

IPB Image

But this is really one of my favorites...thanks to Josh Groban :D

IPB Image

Oooh...and I gotta love this one too

(ok, maybe I'm more confident showing photos with famous guys..lol)

http://pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL531/27620...61/85461715.jpg

Just FYI: I do have acne... but it's not visible in these pictures (maybe that's why I like it)... and I'm on my 4th month of accutane...it's getting better...

Most of you don't even have Acne.

Where are the people with acne?

Been through it all and it was tough. I've cleared up dramatically but it doesn't mean I still don't get the occasional pimple. I also have acne scars but thankfully they're not blatantly noticeable.