Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bob2

Shaving my chin with spots...

I'm starting to get really annoyed by the only spots I have left, the ones on the little fold between my lip and my chin. They aren’t really spots anymore, they’ve kind of developed into little lumps that look like they want to be left alone for awhile so they can heel.

Unfortunately, every morning I attack them with razor blades attached to a stick. I know the easy answer would simply be ‘don’t shave’ but I'm not too fond of the bearded look (is anyone?) and it’s not too good for my skin either, since all the bp would get trapped in the hair. Is there any other method of hair removal I can try until it clears up? It wouldn’t be stupid to wax my face would it? Please any advice would be really helpful.

I used to have the exact same problem before the regimen.

A blade razor would likely cut and make the lumps bleed, causing irritation, delaying and even stopping the healing process.

I shave with an electric razor now and got it solved. Just glide it very gently on the area. You won't get a perfect shave, but good enough to allow BP absorption.