Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
so damn unpretty

I'm driving my boyfriend insane

You suck as a girlfriend. The world does not revolve around you, nor your acne.

Cough BITCH cough.

Your posts are always pretty shitty and inflammatory. I wonder why? Did your mom not breast feed you when you were a baby?

This is the worst comment ever. Undermine go throw yourself under a fucking car and DIE.

thank you.

by the way you make a horrible PERSON. grow a brain and maybe a soul you fucking ass.

Ok ok, so first of all you get on my case for insulting a person, then you become a hypocrite and stoop to my level. That's score 1 for retardation.

Ok also, you cannot know what type of person I am,because of a single comment I made. She obviously does not care for her boyfriend she said it there herself. Then you tell me to grow a brain? Well i assure you lil miss bitchy I am smarter then you are as compared to the standard IQ tests. As for the soul, you don't even know what a soul is. Maybe the word you are looking for is conscious.

Take a step down from your soapbox it's dangerous up there.

this is a support forum

Exactly, and he was put down, along with me.

This is the worst comment ever. Undermine go throw yourself under a fucking car and DIE.

thank you.

by the way you make a horrible PERSON. grow a brain and maybe a soul you fucking ass.

Ok ok, so first of all you get on my case for insulting a person, then you become a hypocrite and stoop to my level. That's score 1 for retardation.

Ok also, you cannot know what type of person I am,because of a single comment I made. She obviously does not care for her boyfriend she said it there herself. Then you tell me to grow a brain? Well i assure you lil miss bitchy I am smarter then you are as compared to the standard IQ tests. As for the soul, you don't even know what a soul is. Maybe the word you are looking for is conscious.

you arogant child. you don't even know who you're talking to.

go back to the playground where you belong.

i don't stoop to your level. i have to put on a hazmat suit to get down in the shithole you seem to occupy in order to speak a lanuage you understand.

all your recent posts have been violent and hate driven. not once have i seen a supportive trend.

try something new for a change.

i'm being hypocritical. yes. perhaps. but only to you beause it seems to be the only thing that draws you away from hurting others.

pick on me and leave them alone.

thank you.

this is a support forum

Exactly, and he was put down, along with me.

look at what you SAID. that was heinous. why should i give you respect when you basically came off as a rapist? advocating forcing a girl to perform sexual acts?

you think just because you type it somehow you're free from being categorized as one? think again.

you arogant child. you don't even know who you're talking to.

go back to the playground where you belong.

i don't stoop to your level. i have to put on a hazmat suit to get down in the shithole you seem to occupy in order to speak a lanuage you understand.

all your recent posts have been violent and hate driven. not once have i seen a supportive trend.

try something new for a change.

i'm being hypocritical. yes. perhaps. but only to you beause it seems to be the only thing that draws you away from hurting others.

pick on me and leave them alone.

You spelled arrogant wrong. And your second sentance completely contradicts your first sentance. You say I am arrogant, then you go of on a tangent and say I don't know who I am speaking to, clearly implying your importance. Which is pretty much the definition of arrogant.

Your second line is a bit immature don't you think? Arn't you like 27?

Sure this is a support forum, and maybe I was being out of line but the World isn't a happy sunshine place were everything falls into place so nicely. If you can't deal with your problems they will deal with you.

What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you see that this is a support forum!? You can't just go call someone a bitch after she expressed grief over a certain situation.

xmistakex, maybe you aren't ready to be in a relationship at this moment. If you could work on how to deal with acne and not let it influence your life, a relationship will be surely be less stressful. I'm disappointed that he had to use the "wash face" comment, that was pretty dumb.

I can soo relate to you 'xmistakex'.... unfortunately :(

I get so paranoid when im with my bf bcoz all i can think and picture in my head is how my skin looks...therefore i wont be paying attention to what he is saying...or ill cover the sides of my face with my hair and as soon as he tries to move it aside or touch my face ill get all mad.... It's just soo frustrating :(

I also usully avoid going out during the day bcoz i feel as though my skin is just outt there....and ive realised that im heaps more quiet during the day when im around people due to the light but once it starts getting dark i come out of my shell and just feel heapss more confident....

I'm praying for the day where i always get to be like that...that is..having clear skin...And like every1 has said..this site is great...its the 1st time im actually opening up about my skin and it feels so good...:)

Back to the topic people.

Anyway, xmistakex, you just have to make sure he knows you love and care for him regardless of what's going on. I think girls underestimate guys in a relationship (of course, single guys are different. Haha). We're a lot more understanding. If I had a girlfriend I really loved, I'd have that I-rather-see-you-with-acne-than-not-see-you-at-all attitude going for me all the time.

ok

Tired_of_Waiting

&

Undermine

stop arguing else ill close this thread.

Undermine your posts were totally out of line.

dont post anymore like that unless you want to be having a vacation from the .org

Then deal with me. i am now your problem.

Smile. ass

and who the fuck cares how I spell arrogant are you my english teacher? i type fast. deal with that.

and in case you haven't noticed. nobody else wants you here either.

leave.

ok

Tired_of_Waiting

&

Undermine

stop arguing else ill close this thread.

Undermine your posts were totally out of line.

dont post anymore like that unless you want to be having a vacation from the .org

not to worry no more arguements from me :)

Mods. please dump this thread. XmistakeX feel free to post a new one, its a good thread before all the crap started.

I think trying to learn how to cope with acne emotionally and develop the right attittude that would stop it from being controlling would make a higher priority.

I'm not advocating that you end the relationship, but if you feel like you can't handle it, don't feel guilty. Once you can accept your skin, relationships are less stressing and more rewarding.