Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hmm

My first day of school-senior year

So yeah. Today was my first day of school. I only had 4 real classes since I had 2 free blocks and one cancelled class since the teacher couldn't make it today. It was awesome. I got to meet the majority of my friends and some were even in my classes. This is gonna be a GREAT year. We went to the center after first block and just chilled during free.

My acne was actually good today (compared to last year). I mean, I didn't touch it today or look in the mirror at school in the bathroom and when I got home today it looks a lot better in the mirror (except for the the scars/red marks). This is awesome. :D

So yeah, today was the best day of my high school life (except maybe for prom day). Just such a great day. How was yours and did you worry a lot about your acne?

So yeah. Today was my first day of school. I only had 4 real classes since I had 2 free blocks and one cancelled class since the teacher couldn't make it today. It was awesome. I got to meet the majority of my friends and some were even in my classes. This is gonna be a GREAT year. We went to the center after first block and just chilled during free.

My acne was actually good today (compared to last year). I mean, I didn't touch it today or look in the mirror at school in the bathroom and when I got home today it looks a lot better in the mirror (except for the the scars/red marks). This is awesome. :D

So yeah, today was the best day of my high school life (except maybe for prom day). Just such a great day. How was yours and did you worry a lot about your acne?

Right on! I'm really glad you had a great first day of your senior year.

Yeah me too I'm a senior in HS right now---> I started about 3 weeks ago at the end of August......my first day wasn't anything special but I can't complain about my schedule......I had to play some trix to get it how I wanted with no 0 Per class and no 7th per class......Some days my skin is better than other days, that's all I have to say.

i dont really look forward to going to school but when i dont think about it and just do my work the week goes by soo fast its amazing this year isnt going to be to good but atleast last year my sophmore yeaer was prob the besttt school year by far