Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so maybe about two months ago, i made a post about not being able to sleep over at my boyfriends house cause he would see me without makeup on. we are so in love and i didnt want my ugly skin to change that. actually, the differin cleared me nearly completely, BUT ive got red marks from hell.

he started getting frustrated with me last night cause i wouldnt sleep over the whole night (it made logical sense to do so seeing as id have to be there in three hours anyway to take him to class) and i told him that one day hed know the reason. this made him act even more distant because hes told me his biggest secret; i know that it probably affects him as much as my red marks affect me.

i started to cry and say stuff like, "nobody understands how hard my life is--i dont want to be fake anymore. you love me and youve never even seen me." this was, of course, confusing for him. i finally explained and he started to cry and say that it doesnt matter what i look like. he wanted me to stay and wash it off, but i really couldnt. i didnt have my soap or my differin and ill be damned if im using dial hand soap to wash my face. he thought that i refused cause i didnt trust him. honestly, im not sure if i wouldve gone through with it if i had all my supplies with me. now, at least, he knows everything. im guessing friday is gonna be the night ill have to show him cause ive got crap to do tomorrow night.

i think that hell still love me, but im almost convinced that hell feel like he fell in love with an ugly person. out of my hands now.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

so maybe about two months ago, i made a post about not being able to sleep over at my boyfriends house cause he would see me without makeup on. we are so in love and i didnt want my ugly skin to change that. actually, the differin cleared me nearly completely, BUT ive got red marks from hell.

he started getting frustrated with me last night cause i wouldnt sleep over the whole night (it made logical sense to do so seeing as id have to be there in three hours anyway to take him to class) and i told him that one day hed know the reason. this made him act even more distant because hes told me his biggest secret; i know that it probably affects him as much as my red marks affect me.

i started to cry and say stuff like, "nobody understands how hard my life is--i dont want to be fake anymore. you love me and youve never even seen me." this was, of course, confusing for him. i finally explained and he started to cry and say that it doesnt matter what i look like. he wanted me to stay and wash it off, but i really couldnt. i didnt have my soap or my differin and ill be damned if im using dial hand soap to wash my face. he thought that i refused cause i didnt trust him. honestly, im not sure if i wouldve gone through with it if i had all my supplies with me. now, at least, he knows everything. im guessing friday is gonna be the night ill have to show him cause ive got crap to do tomorrow night.

i think that hell still love me, but im almost convinced that hell feel like he fell in love with an ugly person. out of my hands now.

Please know that I'm not trying to be mean by saying what I'm going to say in this post but it's just my opinion. I think that if you and him are truly in love and he sees you without make up it will not bother him at all. But if it does bother him to see you without make up, then he is a shallow person and he's not worth your time. Besides I'm sure you're beautiful anyway. And by the sound of it he really does love you, so seeing you without make up will not at all change the way that he feels about you. But having never been in love during life I'm not really an expert on this subject. It's just my opinion.

I had the same problem not to long ago. I hated sleeping round my boyfriend's house and the first time I did sleep round there I left my make-up on all night because I was so afraid he would think I was ugly. Then after a while I just slept round there and took off all my make-up... and as soon as I got up, I got in the shower and applied make-up before he woke up. Now I don't bother. I have cried to him so many times about my skin, I can feel slightly more comfortable around him now with no foundation on. He says he still loves me even thou I have no make-up on. I mean we are the same person right? No biggie.

I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, and I am slowly starting to feel more confortable around him... but still put concealer on when I go round his just to feel that lil bit more confident. All gd.

I feel the same thou, so you're not alone. Many girls feel the same way. If he says he loves you, I am sure he won't care about a few scars... be yourself, cos he loves u for that :)