Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
discombongulated

GETTING SMOOTHBEAM SOON....

hey all im getting smoothbeam soon...probably a course of 4 treatments or so, i have mild acne now since its under control and mild scarring also..i wish i had a pic to show you but im gonna describe my scars the best way that i can, i have VERY tiny icepick scars...they are mainly on my cheeks...there is just alot of them which makes it look worse than it actually is...they are not deep at all either, my skin texture is like not smooth...it is kinda like wavy sort of...im not sure if this is called rolling scars or orange peel skin but its not an even texture but ive been using lemon and vinegar method for about a week and a half now and notice my skin does feel smoother but i was curious...from the information i have provided do you think smoothbeam will help me out?? oh by the way i am asian skinned. thanks alot for your help

hey discombongulate! i just had my smooth beam 4 days ago and i would say it was money well spent. I haven't seen dramatic results however my overall skin texture is smoother and some of my small scars have disappear. I continue to see results. I'm also asian skin and was worried about pigmentating, but so far my skin reacting very well to the sb treatment. I say go for it! Good luck. Keep me posted!

hey whats up namio? thanks for the reply on my post...i dont get that often i don't know why but your information was helpful. congratulations on your smoothbeam treatments! this laser really does seem to be a miracle to me. well just yesterday i've found 2 places near me that provide smoothbeam so im calling for information from the 2 today. i can't wait to get my treatments. oh hey, do you have a pic of your scarring? if not, did my scars i described sound like yours? does anybody else that has had smoothbeam can give their opinion, it would really be helpful to me, keep me posted namio!

My scars are similar. I have a lot of ice pick scars on my inner cheek by my nose and the outer cheeks i have discolored indents. Sorry i don't have a scanner to post my picture. Just don't expect too much after the first treatment. It's a gradual process. Just talk it out with your dr and see what he says about how your skin will be for the treatment. My doctor told me that it's not for scar only active acne but already i do notice a reduction in scarring. I might be disllusional but it's been not instant improvement...just over all skin texture. Well anyways good luck. Just give it a try. Keep me posted.

hey namio, i just got off the phone the other day with a dr. smith, unfortunately i was told wrong...she doesnt do smothbeam but she did say that she does a thing almost exactly like it and more. she told me that she does a sciton laser and a micropeel each time for 3 treatments, she says the sciton works the same way and has same effects as the smoothbeam. plus i also get a micropeel to even out skin texture as a throw-in combo type of deal. she said only 2 places in florida have this type of system and i know alot about procedures and what can be done and she convinced me that it was a good system so im gonna give it a shot. im gonna call and set up an appt. soon, i also described my scars to her and she said shes not completely sure because she hasnt seen me but based on the info i gave her she said theres a really good chance i can get back to almost flawless skin which sounds like a damn miracle to me! oh by the way i received my cp serum today and super cop...been usin vinegar method too and its helped out, have u tried any of these? your improvement definetely makes me even more anxious to get this done...keep me posted!

what is super cop btw? I just got the nucelle mandelic serum. I'm gonna give that a try. Well i glad to hear you found a dr. I hope everything goes well with your treatments. Guaranteed flawless skin should be taken with a grain of salt. Don't expect too much. But good luck nevertheless. I hope it does give you flawless skin. Keep me posted on your treatement. SB treatment has been slow and and occassionally i see some differences but i still have 3 more treatment i have to go before it will be final. Take care. Plz respond with the supercop. I'm curious.

hey namio sorry it took me a while to reply, havent been online much but heres a link for info on the super cop http://www.scar-reduction.com/supercop.html i hope that helps! wow im so impressed with my improvement lately, ive been usin that lemon/vinegar method for like 2 or 3 weeks now i believe and seeing great results! i watch my scars fade more and more everyday and my texture is also much better too. i'm very confident that as long as i keep up with this and my laser treatments that i definetely will have almost flawless skin after this nightmare biggrin.gif ...so how is your improvement going?