Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vicky83

Color Matching for Joppa Minerals

Hi everyone,

I am Korean, so I have light, yellow undertone skin, but I wanted to try out this Joppa line.

Any of you experienced Joppa fanatics know which mineral foundation color I would come closest to??

I have photos in my album u can see too with ugly red blemishes that I need help in covering up.

Please help me thank you!

I would suggest Medium #1 in the full coverage and ask for a sample of the medium #2 look at the before and after pics on the website, you look like you might be the same coloring as Amy. The foundation colors are listed in the before and after photos and I found it helpful when choosing colors.

You're around the same skin tone as me, so medium #1 full coverage will work well for you.

As for your acne scaring, try applying vitamin e oil to them. That's what I use to get rid of my acne scars and it's worked well.

You're around the same skin tone as me, so medium #1 full coverage will work well for you.

As for your acne scaring, try applying vitamin e oil to them. That's what I use to get rid of my acne scars and it's worked well.

Spikey which Vitamin E Oil Brand do you use? I noticed alot of Vitamin E oil Brands but are they just oils, creams, lotions, gels, etc? And is it just pure Vitamin E or other ingredients too?

Let us know

Thanks

I don't use a particular brand, I make my own. I get a bottle of vitamin e soft gel capsules from the grocery store (cost $2) and a bottle of witch hazel. For each treatment, I prick one capsule, squeeze the oil out of it onto a small cup and spray 5-6 sprays of the witch hazel. I then mix the two together with a Q tip (the mixture will turn into a runny white cream) and I dab it onto my scars. The total of this cost me about $4 and it will last me 100 uses (that's how many capsules come in the bottle). Some people buy bottles of vitamin e oil but I find that those bottles are always mixed with something else (like glycerin or some other chemicals) and if I use the capsule, I get pure vitamin e oil. Pure vitamin e oil is thick and hard to spread, so you will need something to cut it, like witch hazel. And I prefer to do the diluting myself so I can limit the chemicals down. What's the point of buying a bottle of vitamin e oil to only find that they dilute it with tons of chemicals right?

One more thing, the vitamin e oil will help speed the healing of existing zits. If I have a raging zit that's ready to pop, I just go ahead and pop it (I know you're not supposed to do this but I'm impatient) and once it stops bleeding, I apply my vitamin e treatment on it. The zit will go down and half healed by the next day. In 3 days it's usually gone without a trace but everybody heals differently. If it's a new zit and not mature yet, the vitamin e treatment will stop it from reaching maturity and heal it. But if you can see the pus, you will have to let it get ripe enough and pop it, applying the treatment at this point is useless. I don't know why it has to work this way, it just does.

What color would I use if I'm Medium Beige in Bare Minerals? Also does Joopa make your skin look flakey like BM?

Thanks so much!

Mediume #1 and no it doesn't make your skin flaky

hmmm since you ladies are so helpful i was wondering if you could suggest a color match for me aswell? I was a BE 1.2 fairly light........

Thanks in advance lovelies!

I currently wear Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 but need a shade darker since I have been tanning. I have been looking at Joppa Minerals but I am not sure which color to order in the Soft Coverage.

Help!