Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spottystarlet

what makes a person physically attractive

a guy who shows confidence in who he is, MAKES himself physically attractive

for example, i am a taller girl (5'7) and naturally i find tall guys attractive, BUT i have also been attracted to guys shorter than me too because of who they are.

guys:... tall... "athleticly" slim... puppy eyes(i'm a sucker for those LOL)... soft hair... clear skin... good facial structure... full lips with a hint of feminity to them... pointy nose, come-get-me smile.

girls: slim, long slim arms, hand-full breasts... silky/light hair, light features, fair skin, pointy nose, simple smile(nice teeth... nothing too exaggerated or huge).

Girl: cute body, nice hair, nice teeth

Guys: pretty eyes, toned body, and (for me) dark hair mm

oh guys with those long dark eyeslashes :wub:

AND DIMPLES!!

for guys:

i dont really focus on height or eyes...its more overall kind of picture. i do like broad shoulder though :) and nice solid-looking hands and glasses are cute on guys. and i dont like long hair on guys, or shaggy hair. something shorter.

for girls---i think natalie portman is really pretty, natural looking.

Hell yea, natalie portman is HAWT! Especially in V for Vendetta, before she gets her head shaved :(

Guest ThereIsHope

Which is why this thread is making me sad.

5' 3" male at 19 years of age.

OMG two of my best friends would MARRY you in a heartbeat!!! Seriously! They ADORE super short guys! :D So keep your chin up buddy!

Btw my uncle is only one inch taller than you. ;)

OMG two of my best friends would MARRY you in a heartbeat!!! Seriously! They ADORE super short guys! :D So keep your chin up buddy!

yeah each girl likes different things in a guy.. I remember a kid in my class that was around your height.. and a ton of girls liked him! A ton!

But I'm SO tall.. so It might be a little weird for me to date a short guy.. but I must say I've been tempted more than a few times :wub:

OOO rite. ok.

Guys - I like tall guys. I prefer it when they are taller than me. it makes me feel more protected and secure if they tower over than me. altho if a guy is the same height as me i don't realy mind. I don't like it when a guy is shorter than me.

They need to have good tone, not necessarily loads of muscle, just some tone at least.

i like broad chest, and pecs as opposed to a six pack.

i like musclely arms!

glasses can be cute

ooo. and big manly hands. just nicer to hold.

Good fashion sense, not crappy clothing.

Nice hair. soft, shiny, healthy looking generaly. and i prefer medium short hair. but realy depends on the guy.

Big deep eyes

ie i like the tall dark and handsome look haha.

Slimish face. not fat. sorry. and it doesnt bother me if manly or feminine looking. again, depends on the guy.

AND HE MUST BE HYGENIC. a nice smelling(clean smelling at least) guy with deoderant or wateva is much more attractive. TAKE SHOWERS REGULARY!

Girls- okay. curvy as opposed to skinny.(ie catherine zeta jones VERY HOT(no not lezbian haha)

cheek bones

not a slut. o god! wat a turn off! no tits and thongs out in full view.

subtle make up. not plastered everywhere(altho most of us on here need loads of conceler haha)

long legs

long dark hair

big deep eyes(also)

nice shaped eyebrows

clothes which suit her and her body

BOTH need a good non slouchy posture. and a clearish face is good ie not severe acne u can probably get away with moderate. nice smile. nice and genuine. both need to clean often actualy. no one likes a smelly girl certainly. and yes. eys are good for both of them, i usualy fall for a guys eyes as i talk to him.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Damn im suprised so many people say clear skin..wow.. but its all good. Ill be honest I would prefer clear skin on a girl as Im sure everyone would, however I would still date a girl with acne of corse.

Thanks!

:D:D:D:D

actually i think i would prefer mild mild mild acne in comparison to clear skin.

but then again theres this girl with like BEAUTIFUL skin in my 6th period, she's fun to look at lol

Damn im suprised so many people say clear skin..wow.. but its all good. Ill be honest I would prefer clear skin on a girl as Im sure everyone would, however I would still date a girl with acne of corse.

They ask what makes someone attractive. I dont care who u are if u ahve a face full of zits or loads of scars that doesnt look good. Thats why they created this sight.

:boohoo: man i guss it just wsnt in the cards for me ...i got big blue eyes athletic body blonde hair {natural bright blonde}...and 5'8 it seems like guys dont like tall girls :( oh well ill servive

guys:tall,good body brown hair

girls good face structure no sloching blue eyes freckels

i agree with what everyone is saying, but also hype surronding someone. there is a girl in every grade at my school who is "the" girl, and even though other girls are just as.if not more, nice looking, it's because everyone talks about her it makes her pretty, same with the guys