Guest nec77

acv a miracle or bs?

ACV poll  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is ACV helping your red marks?

• yes it definately is
    • no
    • i think so :\
    • i think its making my face breakout fu!!!

Guest nec77

i tried it and i thought it broke me out. it wasnt very bad but i had a few whiteheads. im not sure if it was a coincidence or not cause it happened a week after. anyways, plz vote.

It happened to me to :/ but everything subsided within the week, hormones didn't help that week either. What is your skin like currently? You haven't posted results in a while. IMO I think it purges the skin not clogs pores because if that was the case my nose would be covered. I posted pix of my blackhead nose and I posted pix of what it looks like now, absolutely nothing. So the answer is right there is can't clog pores if it pushed out all my blackheads and the pix prove it.

Guest nec77

i was scared so i stopped doing it. im unsure if i should try again. maybe the votes will change my mind.

Guest nec77

plz dont argue in my topic (i have a feeling you 2 will). i dont want to scroll through all that mess lol :).

Guest nec77

don't worry i don't care what he says, no one is really listening anyways.

aww shit you had to say that. i know its going to be an argument now! get out!!!!!! :)

Guest nec77

I wash off ACV after 10-20 mins. No breakouts. I don't really have any red marks though, so I don't know if it helps or not.

i hope you didnt vote lol

Guest nec77

get some hard cider and drink it, it will make you happy

wtf another weirdo get out!

I wash off ACV after 10-20 mins. No breakouts. I don't really have any red marks though, so I don't know if it helps or not.

i hope you didnt vote lol

Well I voted "I think so..."

My face though feels a lot fresher and smoother when I started using ACV and egg white/lemon drops

I recently picked up Neutrogena healthy skin lotion for any red marks that I may have. I'm happy with it though.

I have a few dark brownish purplish marks, freckles, and some indentations which look like brown marks which is all pretty confusing...

I'm using Delnas method of baking soda, egg white/lemon drops/, and ACV and I have no acne so far when I was getting big breakouts before because of Differin.

it gives me whitehead, milia -> i'm really scared of those cuz they may get inflammed -> big pimples -> red marks >.<. Last time i tried Delna's method, but i thought its da baking soda dat causes breakouts.

ACV did make my current pimple smaller and better skin tone.

I have been using it for about a week with baking soda wash before i apply.

And I can say, ITS WORKING.

I used 12% aha lotion for months with no results

used this a week and it works.

It takes time. you need to gradually move up to just acv.

I went 4:1, 2:1,1:1, then just acv.

to me it smells like fresh clear skin :pray:

I have never had anything work for my stubborn red marks.

not post acne, just irritation that never fades.

pics to follow [before and after]

hope it stays like this for a long time, not just a temp fix.

hope skin dosent become prone to it and stop working.

because I love it bought 2 gal of it apply 3 times a day

Nick

just to prove it works i am posting pics. this is after 7-10 days use.

these red marks were bad, hard to see in pics but 90% of face was red.

not saying i am a new man but it is the only this that has improved my redmarks/acne.

the after pics have some better lighting makes my marks look almost gone? maybe they are

seems to good to be true be careful at first stings alot. dillute dillute dillute and add as you go.

BEFORE:

IPB Image

IPB Image

AFTER 7-10DAYS:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

i tried it and i thought it broke me out. it wasnt very bad but i had a few whiteheads. im not sure if it was a coincidence or not cause it happened a week after. anyways, plz vote.

omg everytime i see the rip steve irwin thing it makes me so sad =(

whyd he have to die? he was so nice to animals!!! =(

aw. poo. i love you steve. ill miss the good old days.

Guest buttonit

if i get a pimple now and it leaves a red mark it'll go away quick. but, i have some that are over 4 years old. i dont think ACV will work. ACV is a AHA right? i have a 10% AHA so wouldn't that be better?

if i get a pimple now and it leaves a red mark it'll go away quick. but, i have some that are over 4 years old. i dont think ACV will work. ACV is a AHA right? i have a 10% AHA so wouldn't that be better?

ACV is not a good AHA. Malic acid, which is contained in small amounts in ACV, has not been shown to be effective at treating red marks. Glycolic acid or lactic acid are really the only AHAs that have been shown to fade redmarks. Definitely, your 10% AHA would be better than vinegar.

I didn't vote cause I'm not using acv for redmarks and can't say anything about that. But, I can say that it has helped my texture and the blackheads on my nose. I notice very little improvement in oil, but know it may take some time. I am using it "neat". Just fyi.

That IS some improvement...whoa! But are you sure it wouldn't have happened anyways? I mean, mabey it would have faded with or without the ACV?

He said he only used it for about a week, so I don't think all that redness would have gone away on its own that fast, if at all. See post #16 on the first page.