Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alex91402

TAZORAC USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna hear from all the current Tazorac users... i want to know how ur coming along.. i think ill be posting here to see my improvement and share it with u guys.. but i would like to know about ppl who are currently using the medicine.. ive been using Tazorac gel (0.1).. and erythromicin, and cephalexin (antibiotics).. and ive been on this treatment for 3 weeks now.. i think its working for me :] YAY. But i have a LOT of improvement to make.. i have moderate acne.. mostly scars and stuff.. is anyone here having success with TAZORAC??

I also have been using it for about 3 weeks now. I was on .05, until yesterday, when i got my .1 prescription. i am breaking out like crazzzzzy!!! within the last week, ive had 9 new pimples :( they are clearing up now, but theyre not small, so i pray they wont scar me...im also on doxy. im supposed to use the duac in the morning, but i dont. just dont like that stuff. im gona use my leftover sample of .05 as an extra spot treater on old/healing pimples. i really want it to get rid of my scars. any luck for you on the clearing up of scars? hows it working for you?

Well, someone should give you a uplifiting testimonial for Tazorac. I started it 3 months ago and my face is perfectly clear...a little red, and kinda peely sometimes but it's clear! The first months suck though...believe me. Just keep at it, and it will work.

thanks guys! im going to stick to it.. cuz i think its working for me... but i only just finished week 3.. im on week 4 so i still have a loooong time to go haha but i dont mind it really.

my scars are fading which is awesome.. and im not breaking too much so lets hope it keeps working.. good luck to u guys!

Well, someone should give you a uplifiting testimonial for Tazorac. I started it 3 months ago and my face is perfectly clear...a little red, and kinda peely sometimes but it's clear! The first months suck though...believe me. Just keep at it, and it will work.

okay, I felt guilty about that half-assed response...everyone here who knows me know I can be pretty criptic and annoying...

Yea...I've used Taz before...I had moderate-severe acne for a couple of years, after my first bout of acne. Then I went on the Taz .01% and it took about a year, but it helped me tremendously not only with red marks, but also indented scarring. It took a while tho...it didn't obliterate things completely, but it did it's job...

thanks guys! im going to stick to it.. cuz i think its working for me... but i only just finished week 3.. im on week 4 so i still have a loooong time to go haha but i dont mind it really.

my scars are fading which is awesome.. and im not breaking too much so lets hope it keeps working.. good luck to u guys!

thats awesome Dalsor! im really glad it worked for u.. but wat type of acne did u have? mild? moderate?

i think have moderate acne.. not severe at all.. so i hope it works for me

Well, I went on tazorac(Still on it) about 3 months ago after 3 trials of accutane(a lot I know). My acne was mild/moderate before I went on, and tazorac took it out. Just brace yourself the first few months and Taz should do it's stuff. Good luck!

ive been using tazorac for about 6 weeks now. it didnt make me break out any more than usual when i first started and i wasnt peeling or red or anything....and now my skin is pretty damn clear...the only remainings are scars which its helping to fade.

i <3 tazorac

hey ive been reading a lot of this forum, and some ppl hate tazorac... my i ask y? i think its working pretty well for me.

That's because not everyone is built the same. In dealing with acne for so many years, if I can tell you I've learned one important thing is that people (not everyone) who usually come to these types of websites are usually the most frustrated because something didn't work for them and they try to find other means of success. Think about all the other hundreds of thousands who are probably on the med as we speak and dont' come to this website. A lot of them have success. It's good to ask, but don't just base results on what people on the internet tell you before trying it.

yeah ur right, many ppl are using this medicine rite now, and are probably having success.. :] i think i mite b one of those in some months!

I have been using tazorac 0.1% cream for about 3 months now and it has improved my face a lot. I am about 90% clear, although i only had mild to moderate acne to begin with! :razz:

well, I can't say it has fully worked for me. I havent used it for a long time..

TODAY it's been 4 complete weeks on tazorac, and yes, my face does look better than before i started. I have a lot of scars, and its really fading them which i think is awesome. The doctor said that i wont see any results for the first 4-6 weeks, but i have already noticed it has been working.. it hasnt healed me yet, but it is too soon for that.. ive read taht it takes about 8-12 weeks for tazorac to work, and that's when ill see the real results.. of course, if i see GREAT results on those weeks, im going to ask my derm if i can stick with it....

I'm going to be patient because that's wat it really takes. PATIENCE IS THE KEY. Im also going to STICK WITH IT. Put it on when im supposed to and follow the directions that my derm gave me.

im happy, because its only been 4 weeks, and i'm already noticing results.. small, but results nontheless.

and update of how im feeling: :P

ahhh i cant waittttttttttttttttttt for 12 weeks to go by, i really want to see a great improvement on my face. I have an appointment with my derm in 2 weeks. If she doesnt see improvement, she'll put me on accutane.

i've been on Tazorac for a month. went to very persistant and mild acne... to NO PIMPLES EVER now. you at least NEED to TRY it... maybe you'll have success like me!

yeah im trying it alrite. lol

:clap: congrats for all of those hoo have used taz and had success... ive used it for a month, but my face is still pretty bad, altho not as bad as before.

I just started Tazorac myself. I was on Retin-A, and it wasn't helping with my red marks, so my Dermatologist is trying this out now.

If this doesn't work, we're going to try Accutane.

I just started Taz a couple day ago. So far I like it. One thing I thought was odd though was that I didn't get any starting dryness like my Derm said. So now I'm just using it all over my face.

Hey i just started using this stuff 8/30 i have .05% gel

how much should i use for my whole face? pea size?

and im wondering how long should this tube last? 2 months?