Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karimsilas

what do you think of ---> Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

0k guys, i need your help..

i am a new user here at acne.org..

and i need help on something here..

i am currently using this facial wash called Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash..

and i want to know what do you think of it..

is it effective?..what are your personal experiences using this product?..

thanks for your feedback!.. appreciate it.. =)

[attachmentid=5793]

post-43276-1157303213_thumb.jpg

post-43276-1157303213_thumb.jpg

i like it :D . dries my skin a little but it keeps my skin under control, i used to use it, but i stopped when i left it at my friends house in a different state. i forgot about it but im gunna startusing it again in the mornings like i used to. it keeps the oil away for a loong time. lol in fact i just got up to use it now since i havnt washed my face yet thismorning

I used to use this. I liked it as a cleanser, but I don't know that it really helps acne much. I don't think the active ingredient (salicylic acid) stays on your skin long enough to do any good. It can be drying - especially if you are using any other topicals to treat acne. I stopped using it when I added vitamin A topicals and BP to my skin care regimen.

Hate this product. Strong detergent and salicylic acid dried out my skin.

If you want to use salicylic acid as a treatment for blackheads, get a mild leave-on product at the proper pH, such as Paula's Choice BHAs (www.cosmeticscop.com)

i tried it and it didnt do anything like it didnt make anything worse but it didnt make anything better and only after a little while after washing my face it would be oily again

i love it. i use it all the time. seems to calm my skin. doesn't dry it out, irritate it or anything. leaves my skin feeling super clean.

i'm surprised to hear all the bad reviews here.

try it for yourself, you may really like it! i do :)

I love it as well. I'm currently using it with the Regimen in spite of advice against it on Acne.org. I've tried gentler cleansers and other cleansers with bha but I always come back to this one. Nothing makes my face feel cleaner or smoother without the irritation. Neutrogena just came out with a 9.1 fl.oz. size available at Ulta stores and I couldn't be happier.

I'm surprised at the negative reviews...I like this stuff!

This past April & May I have a large increase in acne. Then I started using the Acne Wash on recommedation from a derm in a newspaper article.

My skin made a big improvement. But in all fairness, it could just be a cycle my skin is in. Or perhaps the Acne Wash has made a difference. But in the past few months my skin has been great.

I use it twice/day, and it does dry out the skin a little...but not to the point that it's a problem.

As far as the smell, I couldn't care less...as long as it provides a benefit.

One thing I don't like about it - it's hard to remove with a washcloth. Leaves a residue. Best to use it before a shower.