Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cors

stop for 1 week whit DP

hi, i have an question

I use CSR for a month or 2 now, i see good improvent on my cheeks, my fronthead whit blackheads

is still a bit bad,

but i read hear dat when you use CSR you skin heals very slow, and i see this when i have just a red bump or spot it takes much longer before its gone, a week in steads of 2 days for example, now i have almost non active pimple, buth a lot of red marks en stuff , so i was thinking of stopping a week for faster healing??

or is this bad and do i get very fast new pimpel because i quit CSR? Or does it help if i just used it 1 a day in stead of 2 times?

greetzz

If you were to quit the CSR for a week, it's likely that a week or so after that you'd break out again. There are other methods for healing redmarks, however.

Considering you've been on the CSR for a month or two, it should be safe to add in other factors without causing too much irritation. Most of the experienced CSR'ers here will tell you that a mild AHA - (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) in a moisturizer will help tons. If you can find the lotion called 'Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion', try that out, and see if it speeds things up. Another one to consider trying is 'Lac-Hydrin Five'. There's a new topic with users that have tried it, and most people seem to like it a lot.

If you have more questions, post away.

If you were to quit the CSR for a week, it's likely that a week or so after that you'd break out again. There are other methods for healing redmarks, however.

Considering you've been on the CSR for a month or two, it should be safe to add in other factors without causing too much irritation. Most of the experienced CSR'ers here will tell you that a mild AHA - (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) in a moisturizer will help tons. If you can find the lotion called 'Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion', try that out, and see if it speeds things up. Another one to consider trying is 'Lac-Hydrin Five'. There's a new topic with users that have tried it, and most people seem to like it a lot.

If you have more questions, post away.

Co-sign

when i ended up stopping the regimen for a week, my skin got HORRIBLE the week after, but since i was continuing the regimen, it healed up pretty quickly.

oke , so i will fall back very soon when ik quit

thank you

maybe i going te try to put it on 1 once a day, i dont want to use aha ore anythin like that,

then i need again more time in the bathroom and more stuff to buy

greets