Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

ARG!!! When will this work already??!?!?!

Guest ThereIsHope

Ok ok ok I know you arn't supposed to start seeing great results from B5 for 2-3 months, but i've been on it for about a month and 1 1/2 weeks and my skin was doing GREAT until now! I have like the biggest break out ever!! So depressing. :(

When is this stuff going to work dang it...................ggrrrrr............. :evil:

Guest Stu :-)

Yep same for me. If anything i think it made me oilier..! You may have eaten some bad food possibly? Binged the last couple of days?

It will work. You're experiencing the initial breakout period which can be tough! Stick with it, you will clear. Can I ask how much you are taking, and what brand?

It will work. You're experiencing the initial breakout period which can be tough!

How on earth can you say that when some people just said it didn't work for them? And BTW I took it for several months.

It will work. You're experiencing the initial breakout period which can be tough!

How on earth can you say that when some people just said it didn't work for them? And BTW I took it for several months.

Leah did you take it with a B-Complex? Some believe that is very very bad and can make the results not happen.

Leah did you take it with a B-Complex? Some believe that is very very bad and can make the results not happen.

No I didn't. Anyway, I've found my cure, and it doesn't involve taking ridiculously high doses of vitamins.

Same here. I gave it a full five months and took a b complex, ate healthy, etc....all it really did was make me extremely exhausted to the point of taking hour long naps everyday.

It does NOT work for everybody. Of course you and I both have, as you have noted, cured our acne regardless....

Guest ThereIsHope

I'm taking 11g and its the GNC brand.

I'm taking 11g and its the GNC brand.

I've heard bad things about the GNC brand of B5. I'd try taking another brand and see if you get any results after about 2-3 weeks.

Never worked for me either. I felt unhealthy taken that much of it and i was always always tired, so i quit and felt much better :D

the gnc brand didn't work for me, but the vitacure brand cleared me up 99%. and my initial breakout lasted for like 6 weeks. you have to wait at least 3 months to really see the results.

Guest ThereIsHope
the gnc brand didn't work for me, but the vitacure brand cleared me up 99%. and my initial breakout lasted for like 6 weeks. you have to wait at least 3 months to really see the results

the GNC brand had been working GREAT for the past month and 2 weeks or so, but i'm psming so maybe the B5 isn't strong enough to combat the breakout I get during it??