Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nnguyen11490

Acne is taking down my social life... BIG TIME!

Although my girlfriend and my friends don't really care about it, I still know what other people think about me. Whenever I'm talking to someone they always seem to stare at some other part of my face, other then my eyes. I do not have a really serve kind of acne. Just a few breakouts here and there. But usually it turns out to be a really huge pimple or zits in noticable area. Like the forehead and nose. Ahhh!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!

hmm, i would actually prefer to have that kind of acne on my back, than some moderate-severe acne vulgaris in my face, though i would never go out for a swim.. wink.gif

fuck acne! ](*,)

Theres no need to post that pic.

hey nnguyen11490 - i noticed that you have the nguyen in your name so that must mean your a viet right? am viet too! biggrin.gif

I dont know about you guys but i notice that viet people especially guys have bad skin...

Actually there's really no need to post that pic, but in any case, I hope things are all better for that guy and everyone. Many people just don't know how good they have it, that's why I hate it so much when people started complaining to me about small things like they are getting fatter or their hair is too messed up etc, man do I feel like punching them, there they are complaining over things they HAVE control over or at least ways to solve them, whereas people like us have to bear with all this stupid acne stuff having no control over the way it is. Duh!