Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am going to try this over the weekend. My face has been getting worse and worse since then end of May...so roughly 3 mths. I have a appt. with a derm on Monday (cannot wait)...will let you guys know how that goes....

Let us know, definitely :)

I've been using this mask for about 5 days and let me say...

it's AMAZING!

I don't know how it works, but it made the red marks on my forehead go away so fast! Normally, they would have taken a couple of weeks to fade but in 3 days only they're gone!

I've begun spot treating with it and i'll let you know how that works

I just mix two uncoated Bayer aspirins, crush them and add 3 drops of water... it then becomes a thick paste and i let it dry on the spots for 10-15min and then wash it away.

i adore this. thank you so much for posting. ive been leaving it on overnight on problem areas to spot treat, and using it as a mask too. its soooooooooooo cool.

I'm so glad it's working nicely for you. It's really better than any other fancy product I've tried.

I am loving this mask!

I think 4 tablets might be to much. I am sure I could get away with 2 or 3 instead. But man..is it helping with my red marks! Even those stubborn ones!! Finally the couple(that were really RED) are fading, and the tone is just more evener too. I moisterise after I use the mask and my skin isn't irritated at all. IN FACT my skin feels smooth(not as rough as before). I DID use this before. But I only used it on "active" pimples. It didn't really help me with that...like it shrunk them, made them less red..but they still remained there. But I LOVE this for my general skin tone, smoothness, and for the red marks! Thanks again!! :D

Even my mom complimented on it. My meds at night time make my skin seem more irritated and red. So after my shower, my red marks stand out wayy more. But now that I have been doing the mask, spot treating the blemishs its not as irritated and red since I have been using this mask in the morning! Its just awesome. I have only used it four times, and I allready love it.

I am loving this mask!

I think 4 tablets might be to much. I am sure I could get away with 2 or 3 instead. But man..is it helping with my red marks! Even those stubborn ones!! Finally the couple(that were really RED) are fading, and the tone is just more evener too. I moisterise after I use the mask and my skin isn't irritated at all. IN FACT my skin feels smooth(not as rough as before). I DID use this before. But I only used it on "active" pimples. It didn't really help me with that...like it shrunk them, made them less red..but they still remained there. But I LOVE this for my general skin tone, smoothness, and for the red marks! Thanks again!! :D

Even my mom complimented on it. My meds at night time make my skin seem more irritated and red. So after my shower, my red marks stand out wayy more. But now that I have been doing the mask, spot treating the blemishs its not as irritated and red since I have been using this mask in the morning! Its just awesome. I have only used it four times, and I allready love it.

That is really great, I'm so happy to hear that! Cheers :)

Wow, this mask has helped me tons. The best thing I've used for red marks, skin tone.. and I've used some expensive masks.

I got compliments by the two people I saw today that know that my face can be abit unruly at times. They were really shocked at how much it has evened out.

Thanks so much for the recipe!!

Wow, this mask has helped me tons. The best thing I've used for red marks, skin tone.. and I've used some expensive masks.

I got compliments by the two people I saw today that know that my face can be abit unruly at times. They were really shocked at how much it has evened out.

Thanks so much for the recipe!!

Glad its working nicely for you, too! Great username, by the way.

I've tried it a few times and it dries me out SO bad..even if I just use it as a scrub. It ends up giving me pimples but I will say it shrinks down the ones I already had..but it's not worth getting even more.

I've tried it a few times and it dries me out SO bad..even if I just use it as a scrub. It ends up giving me pimples but I will say it shrinks down the ones I already had..but it's not worth getting even more.

Yeah, it can be pretty drying. Did you moisturize after using it?

I did indeed.

That COULD have been the problem. All moisturzing does is glue dead skin cells BACK onto the skin. I really couldn't explain why it dried you out so much, maybe you just have dry skin, in which case I'd say don't use it at all. Sorry it didn't work for ya.

yeh, i'm actually a little scared to do this now after reading the disclaimer. anyway.. how often do you do it?

I don't do it anymore now that I am on green cream, I may go back to it when my face gets used to it because it kept me so clear. Don't be scared, it's like trying anything new. I used the mask 2-3 times a week, for 5-10 minutes. nothing to extreme, there.

I do it 2 times a day with great success.

I don't know if it's the Aspirin Mask, Neosporin, or Adult Acnomel that is fading my red marks and evening my face out.. but my face has improved atleast 70% in the past 4 days, and I am NOT exaggerating.

It truly is a miracle, whatever is working for me.

My face should be completely clear within a week if this rapid healing continues.

I do it 2 times a day with great success.

I don't know if it's the Aspirin Mask, Neosporin, or Adult Acnomel that is fading my red marks and evening my face out.. but my face has improved atleast 70% in the past 4 days, and I am NOT exaggerating.

It truly is a miracle, whatever is working for me.

My face should be completely clear within a week if this rapid healing continues.

Very cool, I'm happy you're having success with it. I had a lot of success within two weeks.

This is a LIFERSAVER. Its just the best mask ever and I am always recommending it to people now.

This afternoon I got home from school and washed my makeup off and my face was all red and ugly and stuff. A few hours later I did the asprin mask, and the redness was gone, and my face was all smooth. I put some fresh mineral makeup on afterwards and just felt REALLY happy.. :D

hey guys what dosage of aspirin do u use for the mask? i have 75mg dispersible b.p aspirin tablets and 300mg b.p tablets..and thats a huge difference in dosage so im kinda scared incase i overdose through my face lol..help! (btw what does the b.p on the pack mean? anyone know?)

Hey Roses, someone in here made mention of using this as a scrub, but I was under the impression that you only used it as a mask, right?

I can't believe the favorable comments it's getting! I bought the aspirin the other night, but have yet to take the plunge...

:geek:

Hey Roses, someone in here made mention of using this as a scrub, but I was under the impression that you only used it as a mask, right?

I can't believe the favorable comments it's getting! I bought the aspirin the other night, but have yet to take the plunge...

:geek:

It took me awhile to actually try it too, I was really scared that it would break me out further, but it really didn't at all. It does for some people, maybe people are are sensitive to SA. I only used it as a mask, using it as a scrub would maybe be too harsh and drying, I know some people do with success though. If you feel your skin is drying out, take a really warm washcloth and use it as a warm compress- it will help dead skin to slough off :)

OK, thank you for the tips! I tried it last night and my face didn't fall off and no one died! I'm just doing spot tests in 2 places right now, and I didn't have any adverse affects in either place. I'll continue each night and report back!

Hey I got a tiny glass bowl, put the aspirin in it, and put a few drops of water on it. Instead of crushing it with a spoon, it just dissolved before my eyes into a pretty nice paste. Do you find the crushing necessary with the brand of aspirin you use?

Thank you!

OK, thank you for the tips! I tried it last night and my face didn't fall off and no one died! I'm just doing spot tests in 2 places right now, and I didn't have any adverse affects in either place. I'll continue each night and report back!

Hey I got a tiny glass bowl, put the aspirin in it, and put a few drops of water on it. Instead of crushing it with a spoon, it just dissolved before my eyes into a pretty nice paste. Do you find the crushing necessary with the brand of aspirin you use?

Thank you!

Well I'm glad no one died! I would feel bad if that happened. ;)

I have to crush mine, they don't seem to dissolve easily enough to make into a paste. But if that works for you, well, good! Less work to do. :)