Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lol this is the 50th time iv seen a mirror thread

yes i hate mirrors and they hate me! i hate car mirrors the most!!

lol the mirror thread never gets old

haha me too.. soo truee

Guest PurpleHaze1

Haha amen to that. People seem to make these all the time but its all good because they probably just saw themself in the mirror and need to let it off their chest... And yes I am the same way I cant stand mirrors!!!! The worst for me was my high school mirrors... Blah, they brought out every little imperfection I had.. Terrible!!! I only have one mirror I like and that is in my living room. Other then that they should never been invented haha.

Haha amen to that. People seem to make these all the time but its all good because they probably just saw themself in the mirror and need to let it off their chest... And yes I am the same way I cant stand mirrors!!!! The worst for me was my high school mirrors... Blah, they brought out every little imperfection I had.. Terrible!!! I only have one mirror I like and that is in my living room. Other then that they should never been invented haha.

Sorry guyd never seen a thread about this but this is difficult for me b/c I'm constantly looking in the mirror

life's great when you're beautiful and then sucks when u get ugly :(

dont worry about it. the mirror threads always need to be brought back up. theyre so popular in the emo forum.

Sometimes I look in the mirror, and I look clear. Othertimes, you can see every little flaw. It depends what kind of mirror I am looking in and what kind of light is shining. I try to avoid mirrors where natural sunlight is shining on my face. :)

I try to avoid mirrors where natural sunlight is shining on my face. :)

Abso-facking-lutely agree. I completely avoid them too be honest. Even if by some miracle my face cleared up in the future, I'd find it hard to look at my face in the sunlight. Don't know my friends do it. :confused:

I try to avoid mirrors where natural sunlight is shining on my face. :)

Abso-facking-lutely agree. I completely avoid them too be honest. Even if by some miracle my face cleared up in the future, I'd find it hard to look at my face in the sunlight. Don't know my friends do it. :confused:

Same here! My face is really starting to clear up, but I STILL cannot look into a mirror with sunlight. I stick to my bathroom light where this is no window, just a light on the ceiling. :)

I swear my car mirror makes me look 100X worse than any other mirror, what the hell is up with that!

that you look the way u do b/c of your acne and or your scars?

yes!!! happens to me all the time. The worst kinda mirrors for me are the ones in the clothes shop changing rooms. Jeez, i hate those mirrors lol! I try to avoid looking at my face in those mirrors, but i always get a glimpse and i hate what i see! Acne and scars everywhere and it depresses me....then i go crying to my mum lol! :(

the worst mirrors have to be the ones in toilets with the fluerescent lighting, they show up every mark and make anything thats slightly red look like 100x worse. I know its a lie because in every other mirror my skin looks ok so i dont even take what i see in them toilet mirrors into consideration. lies!!

Oh... i forgot about the mirror thingy :doubt: ... oh well id have to agree with each one of you. And yes... those mirrors in the changing rooms are awful :doh: and i remember when i was litlle when the acne began how i hated those car mirrors!! :mad:

the car mirrors are the worst they make your skin look even worse then they really do thats why i dont look in mirrors i hate them and if i do look in a mirror i get all depressed sucks really badly!!!!!1 lol

anna