Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok my situation is like ths: I'm on accutane right now and I'm on the first week. I'm hoping my moderate acne will clear up after being on the accutane treatment, after haveing accutane treatment I plan on having laser surgery some months after to remove the red scars on the side of my face. I'm just wondering if it will be possible to tan moderately after this after these two treatments? thanks guys!

Ok my situation is like ths: I'm on accutane right now and I'm on the first week. I'm hoping my moderate acne will clear up after being on the accutane treatment, after haveing accutane treatment I plan on having laser surgery some months after to remove the red scars on the side of my face. I'm just wondering if it will be possible to tan moderately after this after these two treatments? thanks guys!

Sorry if u already know this but first of all I don't know the answer to ur ? but I know u definately shouldn't go tanning b-4 or during laser treatments and avoid the sun at all costs this is what I've been told. Don't know hope it helps.