Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mangos21

Aveeno Moisturizer Products?

I've been thinking of incorporating an Aveeno moisturizer into my regimen. Currently I'm using Neutrogena's Adv. Solutions Acne Therapy kit, which uses an SA cleanser, a morning lotion w. SPF 15, and 3.0% BP lotion.

I'm going to switch to using Cetaphil's gentle cleanser, Neutrogena's BP on the spot thing, a moisturizer, and ACV. Has anyone tried Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer with SPF 15? It's a little pricey, so I wanted to get some feedback on it before I buy it.

http://www.aveeno.com/detailAction.do?id=1423

yeah, i've used that. it's not bad. it makes your skin extra soft with those soy protein stuff they add in there. it might feel oily if you're not used to it? i dont feel it's oily, but my sister who never used spf lotion before had complained it didnt feel good on her face. my face feels just fine with it. i love the smell too. and it's tinted so it won't be pasty white on your skin. i'd say it's worth it to buy anything aveeno. :]

I have used it. I used it for about 3 weeks and I got a breakout around my chin. Not saying it was a direct cause of the moisturizer, but I stopped using it. I still use the daily body moisturizer for my face though...works well. I just use a sunscreen stick on my face after I moisturize.