Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KnowShow

whats more annoying?

asking about B5 so that there could be an organized thread, or having a bunch of useless threads made??

dicks

Dude you posted 30 Threads since you've been a member. That's in under 4 months.

If you think the threads are useless then why do you create so many and comment in them. The information is about as organized as it's going to get and people who post threads and ask questions before they use the seach finction are the ones who are contributing to the FLUFF on this site.

You posted several B5 threads when hundreds already exist, why do that?

and what the other guy said, you answered your own question.

Why constantly criticize and try to inflict your own views on other people in numerous posts? Why do that? Not sure if you're unhappy with yourself or something in your life and constantly judging and criticizing others makes you feel better but ease up. This is a place of support and information not trying to make everyone think like you do.

Why constantly criticize and try to inflict your own views on other people in numerous posts? Why do that? Not sure if you're unhappy with yourself or something in your life and constantly judging and criticizing others makes you feel better but ease up. This is a place of support and information not trying to make everyone think like you do.

Inflict own views?

- I was stating facts. I will let it be known, or make it obvious when something is "my view".

Unhappy with my life or myself?

- I am quite happy with my life. My life is not under review here anyways.

Make everyone think like I do?

- When I want you to think like I do I will ask you to. Common sense should prevail.

- As a side note, don't always assume that critisism I give is not of the constructive kind. Pointing out facts is just that, nothing more. Sometimes people ingnore facts and common sense in leu of being lazy, ignorant, or selfish.

Inflict own views?

- I was stating facts. I will let it be known, or make it obvious when something is "my view".

- When I want you to think like I do I will ask you to. Common sense should prevail.

- As a side note, don't always assume that critisism I give is not of the constructive kind. Pointing out facts is just that, nothing more. Sometimes people ingnore facts and common sense in leu of being lazy, ignorant, or selfish.

worthless

Inflict own views?

worthless

Good example of an opinion.

I have browsed this board for years. Long since before I even actually logged in to become a member. I have always lurked. I have found lots of great info on these boards, even though sometimes you have to sift through trash to find treasure. But I have learned more here about my skin than cosmetology school taught me in order to recieve my esthetics license.

With that said, I have noticed a lot of negativity here lately. If you have ever picked up a book by Louise L. Hayes, she believes that there is an emotional root for every disease. Mind over matter. She believes that anger influences acne. I am not making this up. All you angry people should consider this and love thy neighbor.

Just my 2 cents.

I have browsed this board for years. Long since before I even actually logged in to become a member. I have always lurked. I have found lots of great info on these boards, even though sometimes you have to sift through trash to find treasure. But I have learned more here about my skin than cosmetology school taught me in order to recieve my esthetics license.

With that said, I have noticed a lot of negativity here lately. If you have ever picked up a book by Louise L. Hayes, she believes that there is an emotional root for every disease. Mind over matter. She believes that anger influences acne. I am not making this up. All you angry people should consider this and love thy neighbor.

Just my 2 cents.

Good idea. I think I'ma take this advice. This is good because now you're responsible for reducing my anger.

Just a few more of my 2 cents on this anger thing. As I said, if you pick up a book by Louis L. Hayes, she will tell you that inflammation and acne are caused by anger. With that being said, I am adding a couple of excerpts here by Deepak Chopra from his book, "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success".

"Whether you like it or not, everything that is happening at this moment is a result of the choices you have made in the past. Unfortunately, a lot of us make choices unconsciously, and therefore we don’t think they are choices - and yet, they are.

If I were to insult you, you would most likely make the choice of being offended. If I were to pay you a compliment, you would most likely make the choice being pleased or flattered. But think about it: it’s still a choice."

And I go on to quote-

"There is only one choice, out of the infinity of choices available in every second, that will create happiness for you as well as for those around you. And when you make that one choice, it will result in a form of behavior that is called spontaneous right action. Spontaneous right action is the right action at the right moment. It’s the right response to every situation as it happens. It’s the action that nourishes you and everyone else that is influenced by that action."

Think about it...Stop aggravating your acne with emotional inflammation.

I will leave it at that.