Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest blackheadben

revlon colorstay active light makeup

Guest blackheadben

I have tried original colorstay, BIG mistake. It was horrible. However, is their new active light version better? is it indeed lighter? I love neutrogena's healthy skin makeup, but it is melting of these past few days in the north carolina humidity. Any thoughts?

Guest blackheadben

oh, come on people!! Someone here has got to have used it before!!!

(in a really dramatic tone) <<sniff, sniff>> I know what it is, you all hate me. You hate me! You hate me! Baahhhhh!!!!

Just teasin' ;)

Guest blackheadben

So, it is official, no one here has ever tried this stuff?

I tried it. It is lighter. I use it when I go to the beach or six flags. Its alright compared to other liquid makeup. I'm not a big liquid fan so I'm probably not the best to review. If I do use a liquid, it is definitely on my list of the 2 or 3 I will use (within my price range).

Guest blackheadben

I tried it. It is lighter. I use it when I go to the beach or six flags. Its alright compared to other liquid makeup. I'm not a big liquid fan so I'm probably not the best to review. If I do use a liquid, it is definitely on my list of the 2 or 3 I will use (within my price range).

So, it is lighter? I just remember w/ the original it was just very, very thick and cakey looking. I hope this version works better!