Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nikkolass

how bad is exersizing?

I just started accutane a week ago, and my face is pretty broken out i'd say.. now my wrestling coach wants me to start wrestling before the season begins, which im not sure about because i dont want it to aggrivate my acne too much. what to do what to do! how much does exersizing effect acne?

can't imagine spending half of your time with your face scrubbing a dirty mat be any good for acne but you do what you have to do. (pretty good incentive to improve your skill so that you are always winning and upright and not eating dirt)

I just started accutane a week ago, and my face is pretty broken out i'd say.. now my wrestling coach wants me to start wrestling before the season begins, which im not sure about because i dont want it to aggrivate my acne too much. what to do what to do! how much does exersizing effect acne?

um, unless your gunna be rubbing your face in dirt and sweat, exercising is not going to cause your face to breakout. It can only help your skin condition. Just make sure you wash you're face with atleast water within a half-hour of practice.

Exercise is fine... good for you. I got my prescription for Accutane today and specifically asked my doctor about working out. I work out a lot and sweat a lot (I do the hot yoga), and she said that I should not worry about it. Again, just rinse your face afterwards as best you can.

Exercise is fine... good for you. I got my prescription for Accutane today and specifically asked my doctor about working out. I work out a lot and sweat a lot (I do the hot yoga), and she said that I should not worry about it. Again, just rinse your face afterwards as best you can.

all right. thank you that makes me feel alot better lol. ill just do my best to stay off the ground lol thanks