Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you had never suffered with acne? All those years and hours that you could have spent being positive about life and having confidence. I know that acne shouldn't stop you doing what you want, but I think you have to be a very very strong individual not to let it fuck you up

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you had never suffered with acne? All those years and hours that you could have spent being positive about life and having confidence. I know that acne shouldn't stop you doing what you want, but I think you have to be a very very strong individual not to let it fuck you up

All the time!

Just think of the future, not the past. Sometimes I get down when I think about what could/should have been. It's pointless thinking about.

Maybe I would have been a different person today had it not been for my acne. But we'll never know.

x

that though crosses my mind every day but its useless to think about it

Same here. Sometimes my dreams are of me in an alternate life, if I didn't have acne or if my parents were different or if I lived in a different place or if I got a gf, etc. But it is useless thinking of anything but reality.

I never let acne get me down really. I've been depressed about it a few times, but it never stopped me from leaving the house or doing stuff. I've known lots of people with severe acne, and it never stopped them from doing things. Anyway, I don't think my life would be different without acne, because it doesn't really affect me.

Alex

Just think of the future, not the past. Sometimes I get down when I think about what could/should have been. It's pointless thinking about.

Maybe I would have been a different person today had it not been for my acne. But we'll never know.

x

No offense to you personally or anything, but I've always thought of that phrase as annoying bullshit. "Think of the future" ...well yeah maybe if I knew I wasnt going to be fugly in the future. I'd rather think about the past when i was happy, and didnt have to worry about this shit.

oh and for the OP, I've thought about it. But even if I didnt get acne I'd find something else to be negative about.