Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yungbuk

Bumps on my nose that wont go away!

ive had these few bumps on my nose for over 2 years now. they wont go away. there flesh colored, non inflamede, and slightly raised. anybody had this problem? please tell me wat it is and how to make it go away. ohyea and they were left after pimples.

yah I got that too on my nose, little raised white bumps ive had since like december last year an they havent gone away I want too know what they are as well an if theyll go away too

are urs whiteheads? or are they flesh colored bumps. im on the water diet to see if my body will elimite wats inside the bumps.

Funny I still have a small bump at the right side of my nose from a big cystic acne that never went away but I'm using fluocinolone acetonide cream and hope it vanishes.

Have you asked your derm? I hHad sHometHING similar thAT HI thOUGHt were moles. ShE sliced thEM OFF. (wqhAT IN§ The wqorld isa up wqith MY hkeyboard??)

Guest Michael Jackson

sebecaous gland hyperplasia(prolly butchered the spelling,google will correct for me)