Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest HKS

Interesting

hey this is interesting because when i had rolling scars and stuff on my face, i went out and lost a lot of weight and the weight lost helped a lot with the scaring.. the depressed area seemed to line intself up with the raised area [normal skin] i also noticed some hypertophic scars going down too...

um.. 146 lbs down to 130-131. track, i am on the track team, that's how i lost the weight. when i did this, i didnt really eat much -- drank a lot of water though, about 6-8 bottles a day.

its not gona work

i had my wisdom teeth taken out and i totally stopped eating cuz of that...like i ate one meal a day basically consisting on soup...or something soft...now i know thats not completely stopping food but it was a lessening of the food intake by a considerable amount, so that should have had at least some efffect on my acne scars but guess what it didnt

Guest HKS

Jillin in what space of time did you see a weightloss and how much of an improvement did you see in your skin?

yes. 10 days is the recommended amount. some people water fast for up to 30 days

that's so dangerous

yes. 10 days is the recommended amount. some people water fast for up to 30 days

that's so dangerous

i'm sorry but your body does cleansing and resting on it's own and is perfectly capable with help of a thirty day fast

10 days isnt even close to dangerous...the maximum you should go is 50-70 days. do some research. im gonna take some msm and b5 with my water fast. anybody know howm uch msm to take?

I've been fasting on and off and the great results r that I've lost 9lbs! I don't think it did any thing for my scars but if your interested I'd give it a try but I would like to warn others that I'm not sure how healthy this approach is b/c I did get very dizzy and light headed. If your a rather big person u might not have that problem though.

Guest HKS

Hey optimisitic, im sorry it didnt work for you. Do you think ur weight loss has effected the look of the scars?

Nothing 2 b sorry any recommendations I always greatly appreciate! I don't think my scars look any diff. from the weight loss and the more I think about it I think your scars would prolly look better if ur face is fatter cuz ur face would look more filled out. Maybe it didn't work b/c my scars aren't bound down I dunno now? But I'm glad to have lost 9lbs. cuz I gotta fit into my jean skirt by Halloween, it's a 00. :doh:

Hi I'm the original thread maker, I had to change my username (long story). Anyway I was wondering whether anyone had any success with this?

Hi I'm the original poster of this thread but using a different screen name now. I noticed some people were curious about this thread so I thought I would bump it

Guest delta force operators

why did u bump this thread have u gotten results or what, this is dangerous also