Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
any x thing

not having itchy or dry skin...just red.

i started on dan's regimen this weekend and have seen great results, my acne is deminishing and the little scars i had don't look so deep. the reason i'm worried is that the first 3 days i was really dry and itchy. but now i'm only red. does this mean the reigmen is gonna stop working?

yesterday i used a different lotion called curel mosturizing. i have used other products in the past that have dried out my skin and so i would use curel. it really mosturized my skin yesterday, could that be why i'm not flaking or itchy? i bought neutrogena oil-free mosturizer with SPF 15 last nite and used it this morning and still no flakiness or itching.

i just don't want the regimen to stop working thats all.

i started on dan's regimen this weekend and have seen great results, my acne is deminishing and the little scars i had don't look so deep. the reason i'm worried is that the first 3 days i was really dry and itchy. but now i'm only red. does this mean the reigmen is gonna stop working?

yesterday i used a different lotion called curel mosturizing. i have used other products in the past that have dried out my skin and so i would use curel. it really mosturized my skin yesterday, could that be why i'm not flaking or itchy? i bought neutrogena oil-free mosturizer with SPF 15 last nite and used it this morning and still no flakiness or itching.

i just don't want the regimen to stop working thats all.

You are doing fine, the red colour is quite normal - the skin is getting used to BP - or maybe are you using too much BP in the beginning - It would be a very big help if you posted your regimen - which products do you use and how do you use them.

No, it's perfectly normal... Your skin is adjusting to the BP and it's still red because for that will take some time... but the fact that it doen't itch anymore is just a good thing!

thank you so much guys, this stuff is working amazing. i just don't want anything bad to happen, i did put up my regimen and what i use so you can check that out if you want. thanx again!!