Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Dean*

Great, I'm Pissed AND Hungry!

Yep, I've got bad acne, like all of us, tons of red marks and everything, but worst of all, these diets are horrible! I looked in the fridge this morning. What did I see?

Cereal---Uh oh, I can't drink/eat milk.

Bagels---Oh no, sugar is now my absolute worst enemy

Oatmeal---I melt butter in my oatmeal, otherwise, I don't like it. I can't have dairy though.

Lots n' lots o' toast---I can't have too much bread

I had to settle for eggs and toast, even though I'm not supposed to have toast. Basically, these diets are telling me to not eat anything, then I'll be safe. I don't know what to do. I'm hungry, pissed, and I love ice cream, not having it makes me more pissed. Thank god I am getting a game today that I can play, it takes my mind off of stuff. Yea, I play videogames, they take my mind off of my acne, and then it gets better.

:dance::dance::dance:

Then I lose somehow, and I get ANGRY :wall:

Yep, I've got bad acne, like all of us, tons of red marks and everything, but worst of all, these diets are horrible! I looked in the fridge this morning. What did I see?

Cereal---Uh oh, I can't drink/eat milk.

Bagels---Oh no, sugar is now my absolute worst enemy

Oatmeal---I melt butter in my oatmeal, otherwise, I don't like it. I can't have dairy though.

Lots n' lots o' toast---I can't have too much bread

I had to settle for eggs and toast, even though I'm not supposed to have toast. Basically, these diets are telling me to not eat anything, then I'll be safe. I don't know what to do. I'm hungry, pissed, and I love ice cream, not having it makes me more pissed. Thank god I am getting a game today that I can play, it takes my mind off of stuff. Yea, I play videogames, they take my mind off of my acne, and then it gets better.

:dance::dance::dance:

Then I lose somehow, and I get ANGRY :wall:

Yea no just because some people cannot eat dairy, sugar etc. doesn't mena you cannot. Some people are hypersensitive but if you see no difference when you don't eat those things then your acne is more likely genetic or you wash to much with alkaline products causing bacteria to get into your skin.

Actually, my acne is genetic, my sister got it just as bad as I did. Is there any type of way to get rid of genetic acne easier than other acne?

Actually, my acne is genetic, my sister got it just as bad as I did. Is there any type of way to get rid of genetic acne easier than other acne?

me too.

I've found that when you have DNA splicing surgery done (which usually costs around 1,000,000,000,000 dollars) an extremely super duper certified doctor can remove the crappy skin gene and replace it with a normal one. Although You'd have to wait about 5 or 6 centuries.

I understand your pain...

I love ice cream, I'd eat it every day.... and it made me happy lol.. it was kind of my comfort food ya know?

and it's hard to go without that especially.. but cutting it out of my diet has helped my skin... so.... ice cream is no longer a part of my life :wall::(

me too.

I've found that when you have DNA splicing surgery done (which usually costs around 1,000,000,000,000 dollars) an extremely super duper certified doctor can remove the crappy skin gene and replace it with a normal one. Although You'd have to wait about 5 or 6 centuries.

Sons a bitches.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

What do you mean by "Is there any type of way to get rid of genetic acne easier than other acne?" Acne isn't classified as "genetic" and "non-genetic".

I've found that when you have DNA splicing surgery done (which usually costs around 1,000,000,000,000 dollars) an extremely super duper certified doctor can remove the crappy skin gene and replace it with a normal one. Although You'd have to wait about 5 or 6 centuries.decades

Edited for accuracy. (Though the price probably isn't right either).