Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on the regimen for about a week and a half and I'm happy to say that I have almost no acne left. However it isn't all good news in this thread. I've found that there's a good 20+ redmarks on my face and it looks like I have alot of acne, unless you look closely in the mirror. This would be ok except I'm convinced that I didn't have near this many redmarks before I started the regimen. I've been reading through this board for a few hours trying to make sense of what to do but I'm finding contradicting messages. Do you think it could be the BP? Should I drop it? Any other suggestions? Thanks guys

Oh and incase you want to know what I've been using its the same thing before bed and when I wake:

1. Regular Dove soap

2. Oxy 5% BP

3. Cetaphil Moisturizer

I've been on the regimen for about a week and a half and I'm happy to say that I have almost no acne left. However it isn't all good news in this thread. I've found that there's a good 20+ redmarks on my face and it looks like I have alot of acne, unless you look closely in the mirror. This would be ok except I'm convinced that I didn't have near this many redmarks before I started the regimen. I've been reading through this board for a few hours trying to make sense of what to do but I'm finding contradicting messages. Do you think it could be the BP? Should I drop it? Any other suggestions? Thanks guys

Oh and incase you want to know what I've been using its the same thing before bed and when I wake:

1. Regular Dove soap

2. Oxy 5% BP

3. Cetaphil Moisturizer

The reason is BP slows down the healing rate of your skin so almost every pimple you get turns into a redmark, sad but true. That is why I have created this regimen ACV+ BP + Moisturizing. My thread is in my signature if you are interested, what ACV does and how it works etc.

So basically I get up shower, wash my face with the Dove soap, then wait 5 minutes and apply that ACV then wait 10 or w/e apply the BP, wait 10 and apply the moisturizer? Damn I'm going to have to start getting up early...

Where do you buy this stuff, is it at the grocery store or what?

So basically I get up shower, wash my face with the Dove soap, then wait 5 minutes and apply that ACV then wait 10 or w/e apply the BP, wait 10 and apply the moisturizer? Damn I'm going to have to start getting up early...

Where do you buy this stuff, is it at the grocery store or what?

lol I do not bother waiting 10 min w/e I just wait long enough until my skin is dry.. too impatient in the morning.

Yes you cna buy ACV at the grocery store it would be in the salad dressing and olive oil aisle.