Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ttchic07

almost 1 yr on the regimen

I've been on the reg for a year in sept. and just last week i started breaking out again. I'm so upset... for the past few months I've been pretty lax wit the reg just doing 1/4 a finger of ots and often falling asleep at night without bp. I went the entire summer without a single pimple. I have had a ton of stress lately as well. A week ago I got a medium sized pimple that was almost invisible but hurt on my right cheek. Then another on came on my right upper lip. The first one is gone now, but the ohter one is big and raw, and then I felt a pain in my right chin and there is a small lump. SO now I am icing that new thing plus the old one. I have already started to use more bp and twice a day, but that isn't cutting it, at least not yet. I've slacked before with maybe one pimple, but not multiple large ones. I refuse to live like I used to, in a cave away from my friends. I just got back to school the other day, and these pimples form, and now I am hiding from my roomates again, that just isn't fair. PLEASE HELP!

Oh and by the way, the odd thing is tha they are only on my right side. Not sure if there is any significance but my left side is perfectly clear.

Alright, I think you have already identified what went wrong.

You cleared up, then got too relaxed and stopped doing it diligently.

My advice, get back on the CSR strictly and religiously. It may take awhile to get it all back under control again, but you should clear back up in time if it worked for you before.

Do you want to review your products and make sure everything is in order?

Let me know what all you are using. And read through the biggest mistakes page to see if anything else may be going wrong.

http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html

i only used toget on my right side to,do you sleep on that side? maybe try sleeping on other-as a thought.

i would say get back to basics with regimen-get strict with it asif it once worked it should always work according to dan.

I agree that I need to get back strictly on it, but what I am wondering is the amount of BP I should be using. I have been using 1/4 to 1/2 a finger since May and things have been great. I guess I will bump it up to 3/4 of a finger and see what happens. I just hope it disapears soon, I can't stay in my room forever!

I've been pretty lax wit the reg just doing 1/4 a finger of ots and often falling asleep at night without bp.

Thats not good, do the regimen precise and you will be succesfully...quite simply actually :cool: